Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

To think I would ever sleep with a disgusting slob like yourself makes me want to throw up right here and now. And if anyone does not believe me about this guy's disgusting hygiene, all I say is to look at his oily hair. He just wants all the dorky guys on this forum to think he bagged me, when in reality, all he got is a hand job ~ after pulling it out every night and whacking off by himself. What can I say? I felt sorry for him.
I didn't even see Mark around when I got back to Vegas. And felt lucky for that.

As for his account, Mark ~ you're a big boy. There's no crying in poker. I really wish you'd stop blaming me for your over 200k losses in a weekend. Although maybe I did have something to do with that seeing as I would not [censored] your slimy grotesque fat ass. hmmmm.... blue balls anyone?

Regardless, I will say that while he was crying on my shoulder ~ even though he was sitting there for most of the time and telling me how to play ~ that I would give him some $$$$ once I raise my bankroll. But here's a legit question... if someone spread vicious lies about you and smeared your name, and if you were not fully responsible for their loss, would you still consider giving them even a penny????

Obviously he has shown that he is not a friend. He has twisted stories. Made false allegations. And is claiming he got it on with me. (GROSS) Why should I do anything nice for him?

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

Brandi's ungreen. Ryan just fixed it. We don't know why it happened, but it would seem that it wasn't anything the powers that be were aware of.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. i [censored] her one time, it was actually after all this [censored] happened, we slept together every nigth in la but she wasnt down until we got back to vegas, not sure why you seem to want me to post about this, but there it is

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH NEWHOUSE!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-19-2006, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've got $43 to make it through the holidays and have been extremely down. I just hope things will change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinly veiled begging?

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi I sort of believed your story through alot of this post, but know with you throwing more bait out for some sucker to hook you up you disgust me, this is all about you finding some othe sucker to hook you up and start supporting your donkey ass, You should go and crawl back underneath the rock you cam out from.
TO ALL THE SUCKERS FALLING FOR THIS, WATCH OUT, THIS CHICK IS GONNA PLAY YOU LIKE A FIDDLE
Old 12-19-2006, 12:16 PM

brandi, [censored] all this other stuff, do you still think you are going to make it in poker?

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless, I will say that while he was crying on my shoulder ~ even though he was sitting there for most of the time and telling me how to play ~ that I would give him some $$$$ once I raise my bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol hahahahaha

[ QUOTE ]
all he got is a hand job ~ after pulling it out every night and whacking off by himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, I really do love you. Please PM me.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:17 PM

Brandi,

You will find no vindication here, they will rip anything you say to pieces, and ( I can't believe I am saying this) they will be right. You made some horrible mistakes and continue to if you think anyone here will be supportive. I have come to the final phase of support. Please get help...cutting yourself is a big signal that something is wrong....please seek some help

Brandi,

So all you gave him was a handjob? Care to tell tell us how you let him finish?

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

If people continue to try and top one another with insults, this thread is going to disappear.
Closed Thread