Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-30-2007, 06:59 AM

Default Cash in - cash out Neteller -> Epassporte Full Tilt

Hello, I got a question concerning the cash in cash out policies of Full Tilt. I plan to make my initial deposit with Neteller.

Hopefully, in the end there will be any money left in my account. If so, is it possible to withdraw the money to epassporte instead of Neteller? I read about these strange restrictions on Pokerstars which state, that you have to cash out the amount back to Neteller and only possible winnings might be cashed out to epassporte or other options.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:57 AM

Default Re: Cash in - cash out Neteller -> Epassporte Full Tilt

This is one thing FTP is really good about; they will cash out your whole balance to any given payment provider and do not require that the initial buy-in amount be refunded to the original payment method.

I understand why Stars doesn't do this (helps to keep the books balanced at all the payment providers), but it is annoying.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:18 AM

just email them asking them to change your withdrawl methos to Epass when you want it
Old 11-30-2007, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just email them asking them to change your withdrawl methos to Epass when you want it

[/ QUOTE ]

You definitely need to make sure to do this before requesting the withdrawal. Actually if you want you should email support@fulltiltpoker.com right now and ask them to change your default withdrawal method to epassporte and give them your username. They will respond with an email confirming this change for you. If you cash out first and then email it is likely that the money will be returned to your Neteller account.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:15 AM

I've flipped my withdrawal method around a few times... without any problems each time.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:37 PM

Thanks for the help.

One last question:

There seems to be a limit on the epassporte account of 500$. This can be increased to 1000$ if I add another payment method next to my bank account. A Credit Card for example.

Does this limit only refer to transfers to the debit card or my bank account, or am I only able to withdraw a maximum of 500 / 1000$ to epassporte?

How do you handle these limits?
Old 12-01-2007, 10:03 AM

I have an 8K max on Neteller, so I just do more than 1 transaction if I need to cash out more than $8K, I presume that the same will hold true for epass
Old 12-01-2007, 10:08 AM

Epass is a little more strict with this but you are correct bigsur. You will only be allowed to withdraw a maximum of $300 (I think this is the normal w/d limit at first) from Epass to a bank account per business day. After adding another load method you will be allowed to raise that limit. You might find the Epass Q&A forum helpful for these types of questions.

Edit: To add link http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post11617652
Old 12-01-2007, 10:23 AM

ahh my bad, I thought he was talking about w/d from FTP to Epass, not Epass to bank
Old 12-01-2007, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Epass is a little more strict with this but you are correct bigsur. You will only be allowed to withdraw a maximum of $300 (I think this is the normal w/d limit at first) from Epass to a bank account per business day. After adding another load method you will be allowed to raise that limit. You might find the Epass Q&A forum helpful for these types of questions.

Edit: To add link http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post11617652

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I also think I missed part of your question which is that you will be able to withdraw from FTP to Epass whatever your w/d limit is on FTP. But once its on Epass with a $300/day limit it will be difficult to get anywhere else. If you cashout large amounts frequently you should be able to get Epass to raise your limits higher... if you don't mind waiting 2 months for a reply...