Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2007, 07:50 PM

Default I have 2 stars accounts and want to fix it

My girlfriend and I were living together for 2 years or so. We each had an account on Stars. She had a bank account I didn't, so when she quit playing online poker I took over her stars account. Since I didn't have a bank account (and therefore no Neteller or ePassporte or anything) it was just easiest for me to do that so I could cash out into her neteller/epassporte/bank account. I can't open a bank account due to some problems I had like 4 years ago. I am a US citizen living in the US.

Anyway, she and I broke up and she moved out. I obviously want to get the money out of her account and back to mine. The problem is that we didn't break up on very good terms. We're not speaking and I really have no way to get in touch with her, so I can't cash out the money like I used to. The email on the account is my email address (since she hadn't used the account in over a year so we changed the email to one of mine), it's just her name on the account.

I'm worried that if I ship the whole account balance over to the account in my name and then start playing from the same IP that the other account was playing on it will throw up some flags with stars, since I can't rely my ex-gf sending in any kind of identification if they ask for it (she's on the opposite side of the country).

Has anyone had any experience with shipping a whole account balance to another account? Can I email stars about this and ask them directly without setting off bells?

FWIW the acccount in my name has been open for 3 years and the one in her name has been open a year and a half or so and has accrued 200k FPPs at stakes from 25NL to 1000NL. Both accounts were active from 18-15 months ago, coming from the same IP, when we were both playing.

Typing all this up, I realize it sounds shady, like I'm either trying to steal my ex's account balance or this second account was set up by me in a non-existant person's name to get a second bonus or change screen names. Not really much I can say to people who believe that.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me, I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Re: I have 2 stars accounts and want to fix it

Got to a friends house and use their internet to do the transfer.

Situation is sketchy.. Probably best to just contact stars and ask them, although they will probably want you to send in your ex's ID, which is what your trying to avoid here.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:17 PM

Play your two accts in a heads up sit n go and dump the money over that way. Sounds like the easiest way and you dont have to deal with support at all. As to the fpp's just play tourney's for cash or buy something and ship it to your address.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As to the fpp's just play tourney's for cash or buy something and ship it to your address.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really care about the FPPs, I'll order a TV or something, the account points to my physical address. I was just stating that so that people would know the acount has a good long history.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't open a bank account due to some problems I had like 4 years ago

[/ QUOTE ]

this ought to be good?

anyway, if its not a lot of money, just xfer it. if it's a lot of money, xfer it across sites and back.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't open a bank account due to some problems I had like 4 years ago

[/ QUOTE ]

this ought to be good?

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, i just closed an account with a negative balance by accident. got put into chexsystems so no one will let me open an account and the bank it happened with won't take me out of the system even though i paid them their money the second i found out about it.

[ QUOTE ]

anyway, if its not a lot of money, just xfer it. if it's a lot of money, xfer it across sites and back.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's like 8k in there. no idea if that's a lot or not.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:58 PM

If you don't have another computer, then go to Kinko's, play a 5k heads up, a 2k hu, 1k hu, problem solved.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:23 PM

seagle

Whatever you do, don't take MICADOO's lunatic advice. That is the surest way to lose the lot and your account.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seagle

Whatever you do, don't take MIKADOO's lunatic advice. That is the surest way to lose the lot and your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mike, although if I was dumb enough to take his advice I wouldn't have posted here to begin with. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seagle

Whatever you do, don't take MIKADOO's lunatic advice. That is the surest way to lose the lot and your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mike, although if I was dumb enough to take his advice I wouldn't have posted here to begin with. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever, playing heads up would not flag either account, but if you contact PS and tell them you have two accounts you'll lose everything. If you guys remember when the guy hacked Raymer's acct and started dumping to himself in HU SNG'S, railbirds had to contact support before they knew what was going on. All you have to do is make it look good, and that would be easy to do. Support doesn't watch every SNG or review hands unless someone alerts them to it , or something really fishy like folding aa preflop happens. Like I said if you lose it and make it look good support would never look at it. I haven't seen a better suggestion, so kiss my butt MH.