Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers. -- Tking4unc

Successful trade of $150 done with ringosnuff
Old 11-02-2007, 08:55 PM

Successful trade $150 with PwnedDonk, went through very quickly, thanks.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:17 PM

Successful trade with PwnedDonk. Pro all the way
Old 11-02-2007, 10:18 PM

Need to trade $300 or more on Stars for same on Full Tilt. Please PM Me. Thanks. I have references.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]

Edit/MH: Perhaps Poker Legislation Forum might be the place for such a discussion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I ask over there when everyone seems to be breaking the law over here? A link to info or discussion would be helpful instead of trying suppress the information or trying to pretend like it's a non-issue. I think it is a relevant question worthy of discussion. Incidentally, plenty of legal type questions pertaining to online poker have been discussed at great length in this forum. You deleted my original thread and since everyone seems to be potentially breaking the law (US citizens only) here with such careless glee, this might be a good place to ask the question.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Edit/MH: Perhaps Poker Legislation Forum might be the place for such a discussion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I ask over there when everyone seems to be breaking the law over here? A link to info or discussion would be helpful instead of trying suppress the information or trying to pretend like it's a non-issue. I think it is a relevant question worthy of discussion. Incidentally, plenty of legal type questions pertaining to online poker have been discussed at great length in this forum. You deleted my original thread and since everyone seems to be potentially breaking the law (US citizens only) here with such careless glee, this might be a good place to ask the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, we're all from the Bahamas, none of us really live in the US.

I just don't understand your reasoning, if you're saying us transferring funds is illegal, so is playing online poker, but there is no way the government can or will enforce such a rule.

It is very similar to prohibition in the '20s, the law was there, but that sure didn't stop anyone, just simply made it harder to do.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:06 AM

need 3k on stars have ftp. pm me
Old 11-03-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Need to trade $300 or more on Stars for same on Full Tilt. Please PM Me. Thanks. I have references.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can help with this if you willing to send first. I have plenty of references in this thread
Old 11-03-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please use the recommended forum.

Please cite points and authorities, your interpretation of the law, plus your analysis and opinion of the law's current effects on the state of online gaming vis-à-vis USA players.

If you use the recommended forum, then PM me when posted,
I'll review and comment there.

I might agree with you, I might disagree, I can't say right now. What I can say is that I'll engage in a thoughtful, intellegent, and civil discourse with careless glee.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ummm...probably because it would completely derail this obviously single-purpose thread? Do you somehow think that everyone trading here is ignorant of the UIEGA? Is there some reason why more than a year after it was passed you now feel the need to post this here? If it makes you feel better, here you go:

----------
No person engaged in the business of betting or wagering may knowingly accept, in connection with the participation of another person, in unlawful Internet gambling – [credit, EFTs, checks, drafts, or the proceeds of any other form of financial transaction as set forth in federal regulation].
----------

Now everyone knows, and they can interpret it for themselves, or have a lawyer do so. Are people in this thread breaking the law? That's for them to decide and worry about. Seems quite obvious to me that further discussion of this would belong in the legislation forum, that's what it's for.