Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Brag: 2p2 destroyed online poker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
75% of 2+2 loses at poker

[/ QUOTE ]Clearly you haven't read any of the monthly results threads. 98% are winning sick amounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

98% of people who share graphs might win (which I think it's lower than that)

But seriously, how many people are having losing months, and not posting their graph on here?

I'd guess like 20% that read/post here are "good winning players"

Rest are happy with a $1K month
Old 09-25-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
75% of 2+2 loses at poker

[/ QUOTE ]Clearly you haven't read any of the monthly results threads. 98% are winning sick amounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is clearly biased, as those who are losing 'sick' amounts are not going to be posting about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Driving Directions
East and Northeast (Orlando ) All traffic must get to US 27 to reach Lake Placid. Take I-4 West to US 27 South. If traffic is backed up on I-4, take US 17/92 South to US 27 South. It winds around through small towns, but avoids the traffic and meets US 27 south, just past the town of Frostproof, 11 miles north of Avon Park. Continue on US 27 to Lake Placid. Turn west on Lake Mirror Drive about 1.5 miles south of town; drive to the t-junction and turn left (south) on Placid View Drive. The entrance will be .3 mile on the left.
South and Southwest (Ft. Myers) All traffic must get to US 27 to reach Lake Placid. Take US 80 East to US 29 North to US 27 North. About 1.5 miles south of the intersection of 621 and 27, turn west on Lake Mirror Drive; drive to the t-junction and turn left (south) on Placid View Drive. The entrance will be .3 mile on the left.
Southeast (Ft. Lauderdale All traffic must get to US 27 to reach Lake Placid. Take US 70 west to US 27 North. Or, take US 98 West to US 27 North. About 1.5 miles south of the intersection of 621 and 27, turn west on Lake Mirror Drive; drive to the t-junction and turn left (south) on Placid View Drive. The entrance will be .3 mile on the left.
West (Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota)All traffic must get to US 27 to reach Lake Placid. All traffic must get to US 27 to reach Lake Placid. From Tampa the interstate options are I- 275 to 75 to 70, to 27 N. About 1.5 miles south of the intersection of 621 and 27 turn west on Lake Mirror Drive; drive to the t-junction and turn left (south) on Placid View Drive. The entrance will be .3 mile on the left. From Bradenton or Sarasota, I 75 to US 70, to US 27 N. About 1.5 miles south of the intersection of 621 and 27 turn west on Lake Mirror Drive; drive to the t-junction and turn left (south) on Placid View Drive. The entrance will be .3 mile on the left.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i love how people think they're good just because they know about/post on 2+2. not referring to anyone in this thread, but just saying there are plenty of fish on this site who for some reason think they're good at poker basically cuz they're on the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brick + Mortar and Home Poker amirite??
Old 09-26-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is an ok thread, but I'll be the fourth to say that 2007 has been my best year ever, by enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

hooray for hexing myself
Old 09-26-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is clearly biased, as those who are losing 'sick' amounts are not going to be posting about it.

[/ QUOTE ]