Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 09:26 PM

Default Re: JDags out

[ QUOTE ]
Armarillo Slim Eliminated

With two limpers in front of him, Armarillo Slim pushed all-in for 20,000 with A-K and was called by an opponent holding pocket tens. Slim didn't improve by the river and was eliminated.

um... did i miss something or did he push 100 BBs over 2 limps and TT called ?

[/ QUOTE ]
It probably was a raised pot and A.S. overbet pushed with AK and was called by TT.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

With two limpers in front of him, Armarillo Slim pushed all-in for 20,000 with A-K and was called by an opponent holding pocket tens. Slim didn't improve by the river and was eliminated.

[/ QUOTE ]
It probably was a raised pot and A.S. overbet pushed with AK and was called by TT.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya... it must be wrong they are at either 100-200 or 200-400 when this happened and that would be one ridiculous push over 2 limps
Old 07-06-2007, 09:36 PM

doyle out

Texas Dolly Eliminated
Doyle "Texas Dolly" Brunson led out preflop and an opponent came over the top. Doyle reraised and his opponent called.

Flop: A Q X

All Doyle's money went in on the flop and his opponent had him covered. Doyle turned over top two-pair with A-Q while his opponent turned over pocket queens. Doyle was left drawing to an ace, but didn't find one by the river.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:41 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya... it must be wrong they are at either 100-200 or 200-400 when this happened and that would be one ridiculous push over 2 limps

[/ QUOTE ]

" Round: 3 Blinds: 200/400 Ante: 0 " from pokernews over an hour before...
Old 07-06-2007, 09:42 PM

Am I the only one falling in love with Tiffany Michelle?
Old 07-06-2007, 09:48 PM

Default Re: ** WSOP ME, $10,000 NLHE, Day 1A , Friday, July 6 **

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A sea of tables

The entire room is full, aside from 3 empty tables. There are about 10 cash games running, but the rest of the tables are all for the big dance. You can literally feel the tension starting to ease as players start to find their rhythm.

[/ QUOTE ]

like nails on a chalk board, I hate hate hate that.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I haven't seen "arguably" used yet.... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Might be the two least-missed words in the English language, were they eliminated. I always get a chuckle out of Tom Swifties, but Stephen King did write a great rant about the hah-raw of adverbs in general.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:53 PM

Brad Garrett Doesn't Play Well, But He Knows How to Celebrate

With the board showing {A-Clubs}{10-Clubs}{2-Spades}{8-Hearts} on the turn, Brad Garrett faces a bet of 3,000 from his opponent. Garrett holds up his cards -- {8-Clubs}{7-Clubs}, and says he doesn't know what he should do. Ray Romano walks over, and Garrett asks him what he should do.

Romano, understanding the rules of the game, tells Garrett that he can't offer any advice. Unclear as to what to do, Garrett simply calls the bet and opens up his hand on the table. His opponent says, "Okay, I guess we'll check the river."

The river card is the {K-Clubs}, and Garrett cheers. His opponent mucks, and Garrett takes the pot.

Flush with the adrenaline of victory, Garrett proclaims that he's buying a round of massages for his entire table. But it's not coming out of his pocket, because according to Garrett, "It's on Ray Romano!"

When Romano complains, Garrett jokingly says, "Get out of here, Ray, and go back to your mansion, and your servants, and your jets."

Shouldn't exposing his hand before showdown merit some sort of penalty?
Old 07-06-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one falling in love with Tiffany Michelle?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope , Im in love too, she kinda looks like Marla Sokoloff
Old 07-06-2007, 10:05 PM

I just like how cool she is when she does interviews. She just flows and doesn't trip all over herself like so many other interviewers. And she's hot.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just like how cool she is when she does interviews. She just flows and doesn't trip all over herself like so many other interviewers. And she's hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep your exactly right.. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]