FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Contest Parameters
Smoked Bacon Only 12 48.00%
Any Bacon Cut (unsmoked/pancetta) 7 28.00%
Let Analyst Decide 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

Probably about 1/5 things I type into the chatbox randomly dissapears. This has been going on for months or years.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:32 PM

Just to be clear, for me 100% of the stuff I type disappear. Haven't been able to do any berating for two months.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:35 PM

Come on guys...I found the solution. Just press 'enter' more forcefully!
Old 11-23-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably about 1/5 things I type into the chatbox randomly dissapears. This has been going on for months or years.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-23-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
X-post from the Zoo, cuz i figure to get more Party-player views here:

When I type in the chat field, my chat simply does not appear in the chatbox (even tho I def have chat enabled b/c I can read what other people are typing.)

I emailed my VIP host who looked into it and told me that my chat definitely had NOT been banned, so he didn't know why it wasn't working for me. Note that I've tried it on both my laptop and desktop, and it's not working on either one (which suggests that it's some sort of global account setting rather than just the software installed on an individual computer.)

I used to be able to chat just fine. But it's been busted as described above for around 6 weeks.

Anyone else have this happen to them, or know how to fix it?

[/ QUOTE ]

myself and my friend both have this problems... thought we were the only ones. He recently formatted and that fixed it for him. Maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling. I've learned to live with it so i don't type my tiltiness
Old 11-23-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys, do you know if the party checks have any hint of the party poker logo/mention of party on them. I don't really want my bank to know where they're from

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ur one shady dude [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
X-post from the Zoo, cuz i figure to get more Party-player views here:

When I type in the chat field, my chat simply does not appear in the chatbox (even tho I def have chat enabled b/c I can read what other people are typing.)

I emailed my VIP host who looked into it and told me that my chat definitely had NOT been banned, so he didn't know why it wasn't working for me. Note that I've tried it on both my laptop and desktop, and it's not working on either one (which suggests that it's some sort of global account setting rather than just the software installed on an individual computer.)

I used to be able to chat just fine. But it's been busted as described above for around 6 weeks.

Anyone else have this happen to them, or know how to fix it?

[/ QUOTE ]

myself and my friend both have this problems... thought we were the only ones. He recently formatted and that fixed it for him. Maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling. I've learned to live with it so i don't type my tiltiness

[/ QUOTE ]

If ur playing lots of tables your software pops up and takes focus from the table you was chatting at no?Also might be other software reacting bad to PP client.

I never had this problem and dont play many tables and only run FPHD PAHUD no scripts or nothing else.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are updates/emails from pokertracker save again?

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? they definitely shouldn't be emailing you updates, if that is what you are asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, thats not what Im asking. I just remembered that downloading an update from their site was unsafe for a while.
I got an email from Pat telling me to download a new update and was wondering whether it was legit (perhaps email hacked too?).
now I did it anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK I'm confused now.... you say "no, thats not what Im asking.", and then say "I got an email from Pat telling me to download a new update"..... Which is what I was asking! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Unless you know pat personally or had a conversation with him or something, he shouldn't be emailing you unsolicited links to updates.

PT should update automatically, which should be an entirely safe process now. Downloading an update from their site should be fine also, pretty sure the mess was all sorted out quite a while ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

naaaah, sry I waas too lazy to explain in full clarity.
I asked for help, he sent me a limk to an update. I just wondered whether his email-address and the patch might be corrupted. never mind....
Old 11-23-2007, 07:54 PM

p.s. should have mentioned in my post about the chat: already tired a full uninstall/reinstall - no dice.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:03 PM

Ya, same here. I think we're screwed. Seems to be linked with boomswitch being turned on though, so I don't really mind.