Yes 21 77.78%
No, I watch the show but wouldnt participate 4 14.81%
No, Don't care! 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
Bob,

You make some really good points there. I'm going to count clearance requirements from now on.

'boy

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you had counted them earlier this year in a post you made about the net value of fpp's and bonus's. If you weren't why not??? Any way you may wan to check it out pboy becasue I am sure it was you that had this figured out earlier this year unless it was someone else I am thinking of.

When exactly will stars let us know what they will be offering for next year I certainly hope it's before the years end?
Old 11-19-2007, 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bob,

You make some really good points there. I'm going to count clearance requirements from now on.

'boy

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you had counted them earlier this year in a post you made about the net value of fpp's and bonus's. If you weren't why not??? Any way you may wan to check it out pboy becasue I am sure it was you that had this figured out earlier this year unless it was someone else I am thinking of.

When exactly will stars let us know what they will be offering for next year I certainly hope it's before the years end?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Scottyy has made it clear that they'll let us know around jan1. I don't think its a big deal. are you expecting major changes?
Old 11-19-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bob,

'boy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Scottyy has made it clear that they'll let us know around jan1. I don't think its a big deal. are you expecting major changes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure what changes will be made I guess I am just too retarded to see where he said they will let us know around the first of the year. Thx and lets hope they do make some big changes maybe I will finally quit my job and make a go at this if they do. I sat down and figured this all out a few weeks ago and it seems like I could make about 180-240k a year with SNE considering how much I normally win. I make 100k a year at my day job but with health insurance and bonus's from work ect I don't think 180k is really more than I currently make to quit work and play I think I would at least be wanting make more to compensate for the loss of insurance,vacation ,retirement ect..... as I think it is important to maintain all these things in life especially the health insurance and retirement which I think are things that allot of players here at 2+2 forget about.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:31 PM

1pokerboy - I was thinking about it some more and believe that maybe the carry-over effect to next year might not be as great.

During the year I usually get the bonus granted a little early anyway. So inststead of starting at 500k and not getting the money until 525k...usually they'll give me a head-start and I can begin earning the bonus at 488k or something.

But wull they do this at the end of the year? That is the question.
If I have 740k on Dec 31 are they going to let me start working it off early?
My hunch is that they might not do this for me like they would during the middle of the year as it appears kind of obvious I am actually NOT going to make it to 750k in 2007.

If they make me actually prove I will get to 750k before giving me the bonus then working it off in 2008 isn't as great an advantage.
The only time it will be an advantage is if they grant it to at 740k on Dec 1 and if I really have absolutely no desire to play anymore for the rest of the year or something like that.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM

It would be nice if they were consistent about when they granted the milestone bonuses. I didn't get my most recent one 'til I was past the milestone, and even then I had to remind them to give it to me.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:53 PM

I remind/request ahead of time by a little bit.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-----like a $25k or $35k car in the FPP store

Which one would you like to see?

Future Supernova Elites #9 and #10 both have 968,000 VPPs as of today. This week the VIP Store received purchase #3 and #4 for the Porsche.

Scotty

[/ QUOTE ]

MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd probably get one if you did it just so I could say....Got my car for free from internet poker!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:56 PM

Corvette Plz.

OMFG I would cream myself
Old 11-20-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-----like a $25k or $35k car in the FPP store

Which one would you like to see?

Future Supernova Elites #9 and #10 both have 968,000 VPPs as of today. This week the VIP Store received purchase #3 and #4 for the Porsche.

Scotty

[/ QUOTE ]

MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd probably get one if you did it just so I could say....Got my car for free from internet poker!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah a mustang GT would be the perfect car for this pricepoint
Old 11-20-2007, 01:32 AM

BMW 6 series plz

Would keep in line with the foreign luxury theme.