Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 10-18-2007, 12:25 PM

Default Rakeback help

I have been mostly a B & M player and now I am looking to expand my game from occasional online player to frequent online player. I have an account a FTP that I set up a long time ago before I knew of rakeback, so I dont wish to play there obviously since its no secret that I cant get RB there.

So my question is simple...what site would you recommend to set up a RB account and for what online poker site? There seem to be hundreds of rakeback sites and I dont know if it really matters which I set my account up with or not. Do they are really work the same or is one better than the other?

In terms of the actual poker sites, is there one you would reccomend over the other in terms of quality of the site and amount of RB paid?

Thanks...I am in no way new to poker, just havent put much time in the online realm and I am studying this forums and some books looking to make a real commitment to expanding my game to serious online play.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: Rakeback help

Full Tilt is the obvious biggest one, having said that you already have an account there. I would recommend Ultimate Bet, Cake Poker or some privately offered rooms.

Choosing the right rakeback provider, you can't go wrong using any of the affiliates that advertise here.