Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 06-21-2007, 12:24 AM

Default This Forum Will Close June 30th

I have been told by the admins that this forum will close on June 30th. The amount of questionable threads and spammy posts have led to this. So what happens now?

1. Rakeback posts will need to go in the sponsored rakeback forums. I assume that Rake the Rake and 2+2 will also allow them in the Internet Bonus forums. This is up to 2+2 and RTR.

2. I will still mod Internet Bonuses.

3. If you are an affiliate you will no longer be allowed to post using your commercial handle (xyxrakeback.com etc.) after this forum closes unless you are a mod of the sponsored forums.

4. You will no longer be allowed to post any kind of commercial signatures in your post after this forum closes.

5. When this forum closes any active thread will be moved to an appropriate forum. Old threads will likely be archived for a short time in this forum but it will only be read only. After that the threads may be moved but also may be deleted. If there is anything you want to save from this forum I would go ahead and save it now.

6. If you feel a thread you start might stay active after June 30th I would consider posting it in one of the sponsored forums. This way if there is a delay in moving the thread after this forum is locked your discussion can continue.

7. This was not my decision but I have known this has been coming for a while. It has been brought up before.

8. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them in this thread. I will try my best to get questions answered.

9. If you ever have any questions or problems with rakeback providers after this forum closes feel free to PM me.

10. Thanks for posting in A/R for it's entire run.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: This Forum Will Close June 30th

Whoa, sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2007, 01:11 AM

Sad news.

[ QUOTE ]
1. Rakeback posts will need to go in the sponsored rakeback forums. I assume that Rake the Rake and 2+2 will also allow them in the Internet Bonus forums. This is up to 2+2 and RTR.

[/ QUOTE ]
This seems a sensible place, and I think the forum name should be changed to "Internet Bonuses & Rakeback".
Old 06-21-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This seems a sensible place, and I think the forum name should be changed to "Internet Bonuses & Rakeback".

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to make it a "rakeback" forum there, otherwise why close this forum?

There are still 2 forums at the very end that have rakeback threads.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:26 AM

Sad, I've obtained a lot of valuable info from here.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is for all of you involved to figure out. It has been suggested on several occasions that this and IB should be merged. Obviously that creates a conflict and might defeat the purpose of closing this forum. I'm only speculating. I was asked if I wanted to announce this and I said sure and suggested the end of the month to give a week notice. That is the extent of my involvement.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good points. I guess the thing that I find difficult is that there are 2 of them. Which forum does one pose general RB questions in? I can foresee some confusion and cross-posting.

Meh...I'm not going to get too twisted up over it. I'll just add the sponsored forums to my reading routine, and let others sort it out. I used to read the sponsored forums on a regular basis, especially since I have RB with sponsors on both...I'll just get back in that habit again. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It might be nice to see the two forums moved up where A/R is now. I think they get lost down where they are, and since IB is also sponsored, it would be consistent.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:57 AM

wow, tough to see this forum go as i, and i'm sure others, have learned a lot from reading A/R...

PA, thx for all the hard work u put into this to help people understand and get rakeback, appreciated...
Old 06-21-2007, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, tough to see this forum go as i, and i'm sure others, have learned a lot from reading A/R...

PA, thx for all the hard work u put into this to help people understand and get rakeback, appreciated...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-21-2007, 09:34 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I kind of liked this place..