Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: Girl glances at me a lot in class, and always tries to bump into m

When you are getting to know a woman, ask questions that show you are interested in who they are. Be a good listener. This will help make this as easy on yourself as you possibly can. Try to identify with what she is saying (i.e., either you can relate or you can't - either way it gives you something to talk about that you are an expert on - your own experiences and feelings).

Always be honest. You don't have to tell everything (this is not a court of law). But if you lie to make yourself seem better than who you think you are - you will have to remember each and every lie you tell - which will make for enormous pressure and anxiety.

No matter what happens, look at each woman you try to meet as an experience that you can learn from. Don't put pressure on yourself that this woman has to be "the one".

Good luck.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When you are getting to know a woman, ask questions that show you are interested in who they are. Be a good listener. This will help make this as easy on yourself as you possibly can. Try to identify with what she is saying (i.e., either you can relate or you can't - either way it gives you something to talk about that you are an expert on - your own experiences and feelings).

Always be honest. You don't have to tell everything (this is not a court of law). But if you lie to make yourself seem better than who you think you are - you will have to remember each and every lie you tell - which will make for enormous pressure and anxiety.

No matter what happens, look at each woman you try to meet as an experience that you can learn from. Don't put pressure on yourself that this woman has to be "the one".

Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Phil posts on 4life?
Old 09-21-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Beer too, but not at 9:00 in the morning, what grade or year of college are you in?

[/ QUOTE ]

no. beer at 9am is still the socially more acceptable drink in texas. if in austin, preferably shiner bock.

texas &gt;&gt;&gt; the rest of the world
Old 09-21-2007, 06:19 AM

Make the girl talk so you don't have to think about what to talk about. And don't focus on the results too much at first. Learning from failure is the road to success.

/too serious reply for bbv4life
Old 09-21-2007, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beer too, but not at 9:00 in the morning, what grade or year of college are you in?

[/ QUOTE ]

no. beer at 9am is still the socially more acceptable drink in texas. if in austin, preferably shiner bock.

texas &gt;&gt;&gt; the rest of the world

[/ QUOTE ]

aren't you underage, though? You don't want to get the chair, do you?
Old 09-21-2007, 08:26 AM

Default Re: Girl glances at me a lot in class, and always tries to bump into me...

[ QUOTE ]
...when class is over and we're walking out.

I really have no idea about how to interact with women. I was placed on ritalin between grades 4 - 6. In hindsight I see that this experience, and the after affects(which lasted about 2 years), caused me to be an anxious, irritable, and antisocial middleschooler because I was forcibly hopped up on legal speed.

I missed out on crucial life expericiences, namely flirting with and kissing girls during the innocent middle school stages. So I was behind the game when 9th grade came around, and afraid to admit this or talk to anyone about it so I just got further and further behind. Soon gave up on girls and became asexual. However, I'm quite wretched an dlonely, even with all my poker money.

I've gotten into shape and have turned into a reasonably handsome 20 year old, but my anxiety is still holding me back. There are sixteen year olds that are bigger players than me and that kills me to think about. How can I overcome this? Do I need Xanax? Will I get addicted?

[/ QUOTE ]

CaptZEEbo's gimmick account?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Girl glances at me a lot in class, and always tries to bump into me...

Next time you catch her glancing at you, give her a very mischievous grin.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:16 AM

i am from texas, odds are that you go to baylor?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and now I'm 21 in a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

brag IMO
Old 09-21-2007, 09:25 AM

what schoold o you go to?