Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Full Tilt screwing my friend who was kicked off during tourney

I'm not really sure where to post this, but since I post here and this is about a tourney I just put it here.

Saturday afternoon/evening my friend K-Rock2525 played in a $55 buyin on Tilt at 330 PM, it wasa $15k guarantee.

With 22 players left, he got disconnected and couldn't get back in. It would say "waiting for permission to login" which is what it would say if someone else was on your account, so he thought he was hacked and was calling me and emailing Tilt. Tilt finally got back to him and said that this happened to a lot of payers and that they were working on the issue.

Well this wouldn't have been a huge deal but K-rock was playing in taht 15k that I mentioned and he was 2nd in chips with 22 left. 425 players started so there were 850k chips in play and K-rock had 60,000. It should be noted that he called people who also could not log in and got the same message. Tilt admitted it was on their end.

I have Karec send a message asking to be compensated, Tilt replies back telling him that his account will be credited $6.66 for the problems. LOLZ at 6 bucks. I have him email them again and they end up crediting his accunt $10, and they sent this email when Karec asked what the $10 was for.

The $10.00 you received was
compensation based on your chip stack at the time of the disconnection.

Karec has pmed FTPdoug on p5s, i have pmed all of this on here, but still havent gotten a response.

Oh and the problem was teh logins got stuck in the server or something, I guess JohnnyGStaks had the same problem and they told him to create a new account cuz the login was forever stuck in teh server, ha.

Sorry for the book, but if anyone knows what should be done, I'd appreciate it. Oh yeah Karec was blinded out and finished 15th for $191 if that helps anything.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt screwing my friend who was kicked off during tourney

That sucks.

But at least he didn't recieve a shirt with a frowning donkey next to a computer that says I got raped by FullTilt
Old 07-24-2007, 02:28 PM

FTP is the new Party. What a bunch of retards.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:34 PM

FTP is the new Party. What a bunch of retards.

actually so true....
Old 07-24-2007, 03:57 PM

What do you want? FTP took like an extra YEAR YEAR YEAR YEAR YEAR YEAR [censored] YEAR to put up resizeable tables.

One time, I entered into a tournament that said "Deep Stacked," but it turned out to only be 1500 in chips, which I [censored] hate. I told them of their error and that I should be refunded. They sent me back $6.

What you have to realize about these online sites is that FTPDoug and his buddies are going to make a [censored] load of money whether they provide optimal service to their customers are not. FTPdoug could be smoking a fat out of a rolled up c-note, snorting blow off of hookers asses, or playing NL 50; as long as he is making the money that he does on the daily, there is no way such nuance as a single player missing out on huge expectation is going to receive proper compensation from Full-Tilt's errors.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:04 PM

ftp's support is [censored] terrible
Old 07-24-2007, 04:18 PM

I had the same thing happen in a SNG 2 nights ago so I'm not surprised, money is just bigger.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:43 PM

I often have problems connecting to their servers and constant disconnects, when im on stars at same time and it works fine.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ftp's support is [censored] terrible

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-24-2007, 05:26 PM

[censored] me I can't log in now. if I have to create a new account... well, then I'll create a new account but I'm going to be [censored] pissed about it!!! Emailed them, no response. Anyone else still having problems getting in or are they only ass-raping me today??