raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 02:07 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Drignatio:
1. No.
2. Possible, but unlikely. nation is a mod, so he would probably think ahead of time to cover up his tracks somehow because he knows that his IP address is available to other mods.
3. You're right.
4. You're right.
5. You're right. Except 1/2 the time Chuck claims to not want to achieve a better winrate and 1/2 the time he claims to be "constantly discussing hands and decisions."
Old 05-10-2007, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I never played much on FT anyway, they don't need my business because they obviously don't want it enough to come defend themselves. I can't believe we haven't heard a response from them yet, makes me wonder wtf they are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]Probably not spending their time reading 90 page threads in the poker nerd forum ?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just got home from work... a few things:

1.) has a Full Tilt representative said anything about this yet?

2.) Is it possible that nlnut = nation
these two posters are actually the same person (just registered on 2+2 twice, under 2 different emails?) CHECK internet IP

3.) Just because Full Tilt cleared his account for play doesn't mean he wasn't using bots... Full Tilt does not = FBI and it is definitely possible that they made a mistake and SHOULD have banned the accounts.

All the account clearing means is that for some reason they didn't have enough evidence to ban his account or he took manual control over the bots often enough to make it look normal to FT.

4.) PT numbers that similar on the later streets would be impossible to replicate over that sample size. I don't care who you guys are, but there is NO possible way that with four people sitting around playing together (all playing 4+tables) that you would be able to discuss a currently playing hand and determine the right course of action.

Even if you could, this would have to occur thousands upon thousands of times for more complex, later street decisions. There inevitably would be times where maybe 2 or 3 of the poker group would run into a tough spot, and the absence of sufficient advice would be enough to throw the PT numbers off much more than what they actually are.

5.) Anyone who spends that much time playing that many hands of poker, and has absolutely NO interest in improving their play one bit, is an idiot.

"I didn't want to fix what wasn't broken." BS. At that winrate at those stakes, there would be OBVIOUS changes you could make to your game that would have NO negative potential and only positive potential.

GL botting on your new site/ screenames... you WILL be caught again full_tilting/Charles Kuruzovich

[/ QUOTE ]

is the statement about the IP address of nut and nation true? how did you verify this and what significance does it have.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:09 AM

I wrote:
[ QUOTE ]
3) Why did it take so long to adjust to the OP targetting them if they're discussing all these hands in real time? (as opposed to just following a script, or they're a bot, neither of which would make any adjustments until over-ridden)

[/ QUOTE ]

nlnut replied:
[ QUOTE ]
........cant discuss since its part of our strategy

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? "Part of your strategy"? Because only one of you has the authority to change the script or reprogram the bot?

I wrote:
[ QUOTE ]
4) Why did simple decisions take so long? Much longer than it takes real 12-tablers?

[/ QUOTE ]

nlnut replied:
[ QUOTE ]
..... tending to action at another table....or were discussing a bet amount or slow playing a monster by not acting right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP indicated this happened on every hand even for trivial decisions.

I 12-table too. Most decisions are instantaneous. Only a handfull take time and consideration. Not the other way around.

And the thing is, with your supposed system and how tight you play, there should not be very many difficult decisions.

Can you not see how this thread looks way, way more suspicious than a few guys using the same basic strategy and discussing the occaisional tough hand?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:10 AM

BrandonJoseph47, why is this thread so important to you? I haven't had the time to read this entire thread that has grown gargantuan in size in no time flat. But even then, I find it strange that you have never posted in 2+2 before in anything else at all, and yet your post count has already reached 26 with all posts in this one singular thread.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I never played much on FT anyway, they don't need my business because they obviously don't want it enough to come defend themselves. I can't believe we haven't heard a response from them yet, makes me wonder wtf they are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]Probably not spending their time reading 90 page threads in the poker nerd forum ?

[/ QUOTE ]

i chopped the 55k on stars earlier this week for 9.5k, I don't need to play tonight, or want to play tonight because this thread is entertaining. oh, and that was a brag post.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nicho,

Even if your explanation is true, which doesn't seem likely, nlnut and nation have given a different story. There is a lie in those stories somewhere and that's the point.

[/ QUOTE ] link me too the lie.... i missed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The lie is all of your story not adding up, not accounting for all the stats, and especially for post-flop play. Your explanation simply is unproven and unreasonable for you to be both not botting and not running a sweatshop or playing all those accounts yourself at the same time in some way.

[/ QUOTE ] What is the definition of a sweat shop. I'm sorry but i never used the word before. So if i'm sitting in front of a computer (in the middle) with 2 friends on each side of me and were discussing hands/decisions is that a sweatshop...if so I am guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]
One thing that you have been VERY inconsistent about is that you keep claiming that your group is constantly discussing hands and decisions, but you ALSO claim that you guys DON'T actively try to improve your play and winrate. Why are you discussing the hands then? To laugh off bad beats and bad plays? A group of three players putting in the hours/hands you claim to and constantly discussing hands and decisions should have become EXCELLENT no-limit players by now. However, you've claimed multiple times that you're NOT trying to improve your play and winrate.

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me.

[/ QUOTE ] We are always learning but we are not adjusting properly... and i said "at this time" we are not making adjustments to our play...but we have in the past and will in the future.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BrandonJoseph47, why is this thread so important to you? I haven't had the time to read this entire thread that has grown gargantuan in size in no time flat. But even then, I find it strange that you have never posted in 2+2 before in anything else at all, and yet your post count has already reached 26 with all posts in this one singular thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then go back and read the thread. It will make sense.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

F***, by the time I post, there are like 10 new post replies. I can't keep up with this.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:13 AM

2 things that I find disturbing:

1) These guys are too dumb to figure out that they could be making more money if they just switched to basic shortstack strategy - probably almost double their winrate. And you could train a monkey to play shortstack in about 5 minutes.

2) The whole thing is SHADY AS [censored] and as a frequent participant of the FR forum I would like to see Nation removed as mod. While this [censored] may be legal by FTPs standards it violates the spirit of the game and is just retarded...mods should be resepected not just some shady [censored] connceted to a sweatshop nit farm.

OMG I HAVE AA WHAT DO I DO TEAM LEADER?!?!?!?!?! WTF is that...SHADY ASS [censored] that's what.