raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nlnut, can you please clarify whether guys sometimes discuss difficult decisions together while you play to reach a consensus or whether you always rigidly follow a predefined system?

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> we do both </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
they discuss difficult decisions together to reach a consensus AND always rigidly follow a prefefined system. Must be some interesting discussions. LOL
Old 05-10-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From nlnut's and brandon's conduct in this thread I think it can safely be assumed that neither of them is very bright.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement of the year. Take a look at the pic of their "setup". I spend a lot of time at my computer, or take a look at other pics of people's set-ups.

Where is the clutter? Right now, I have an empty water bottle, a pack of cigs, an ash tray, a stack of old bills. Above my terminal are some baseball hats, a lamp, a book, and a box of envelopes. Next to my mouse pad is a pen.

They play hours and hours, crammed together, and their isn't even a crumpled up candy wrapper to be found. RIGHT.
Those monitors were place on a empty clean table for the pic, and some mismatched chairs shoved in front of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you not clean up your setup before posting it for a bunch of random strangers to see?

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you not set up your "setup" so that the 3 people wouldn't end up sitting on top of each other for hours a day?
Old 05-10-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. When asked why each player took so long to make even the simplist of decisions, the answer was that they were discussing amongst each other what to do. Obviously, if they were doing that and making situational folds/calls/bluffs that flies directly in the face of their rigid strategy story <font color="red"> most of the decisions are bet sizing or slow playing monsters. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhh you guys don't slowplay. Flop aggression of 11? You guys are either betting or folding. 97% continuation bets doesn't help your claim of slowplaying either.

Edit: I also don't think that you guys could possibly discuss betsizing in any meaningful fashion in the 30 seconds or so you have to act.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> most of the decisions are bet sizing or slow playing monsters. </font>

[/ QUOTE ] that was meant for the turn and river...we didn't slow play flops obv by our stats...
Old 05-10-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your never happy with my answers so im done responding to your questions

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude. Your dismissals of my questions just didn't seem like answers to me.

Let me ask a question of Nation then. Can you confirm that this is the setup you saw at Chuck's house, that you saw them playing in, and that you played in (even it was only 30 minutes on Stars)? Thanks.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nlnut, can you please clarify whether guys sometimes discuss difficult decisions together while you play to reach a consensus or whether you always rigidly follow a predefined system?

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> we do both </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
they discuss difficult decisions together to reach a consensus AND always rigidly follow a prefefined system. Must be some interesting discussions. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, and in case they come up with something interesting to discuss, they spend hours a day sitting on top of each other.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From nlnut's and brandon's conduct in this thread I think it can safely be assumed that neither of them is very bright.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement of the year. Take a look at the pic of their "setup". I spend a lot of time at my computer, or take a look at other pics of people's set-ups.

Where is the clutter? Right now, I have an empty water bottle, a pack of cigs, an ash tray, a stack of old bills. Above my terminal are some baseball hats, a lamp, a book, and a box of envelopes. Next to my mouse pad is a pen.

They play hours and hours, crammed together, and their isn't even a crumpled up candy wrapper to be found. RIGHT.
Those monitors were place on a empty clean table for the pic, and some mismatched chairs shoved in front of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you not clean up your setup before posting it for a bunch of random strangers to see?

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you not set up your "setup" so that the 3 people wouldn't end up sitting on top of each other for hours a day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I would have a very similar set up. I've taken my laptop to a friends house, and played on the same desk. The only way to see eachothers tables quickly is to be able to see eachothers monitors easily.

BTW, Bots don't need 6x monitors, and programmers have messy desks too.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:32 PM

Hopefully you all take beano for your long sausagefests.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Take a look at pics of people's set-ups posted here.
The answer is NO
Old 05-10-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I would have a very similar set up. I've taken my laptop to a friends house, and played on the same desk. The only way to see eachothers tables quickly is to be able to see eachothers monitors easily.

BTW, Bots don't need 6x monitors.

[/ QUOTE ]

true on the first part, but that is two people in one space for a short time. We are talking about hours of play withing inches of each other for months. Doesn't seem ideal.

The multiple monitors is definitely a valid point.

either way, i think if it is JUST a sweatshop, it should not be allowed by FTP going forward.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]

link

[/ QUOTE ]

lol