raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you take notes on players if you play the same way no matter who the player is? You're C-betting 97% of the time and you claim that you take notes on players?

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> the notes are part of the strategy...pretty much we track something in our notes that pt doesn't that is specific to each player...I can not explain it as it would be releasing part of strategy </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not answering the question. Why are you taking copious notes if you never divert from the strategy?
Old 05-10-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And what took 3 months to complete this investigation?

[/ QUOTE ]

The accounts were suspended from 3/27 until the case was closed on 4/30, or thereabouts. NLnut posted on 2+2 on 3/28 saying he didn't know why his account was suspended. One of the team members called it a "3 month investigation." I haven't heard any comment on this inconsistency.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
.......... he posted at his house without my knowledge. I wasn't going to post until Nation posted first, for obvious reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you call him and tell him about the thread? How did he know?

[ QUOTE ]
Why won't you share any bit of the "book", even those things that would help exonerate you but not give away the strategy? ................because thats not possible......any bit of details WILL give away the strategy..

[/ QUOTE ]

This is simply not true. You are either being willfully ignorant or outright lieing.

[ QUOTE ]
..anyway anyone with 100k+ hands could spend a few hours and figure it out...so ask them to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly our point. One one of many of the people in the thread could come up with a "strategy". Could come up with one that fits on a single piece of paper. And wins at a larger rate than yours. We are not concerned with how your startegy wins.

What is concerning is that without assitance your results are not reproducable. Are you really asking as to believe that a few months ago you sat down with pen and paper, worked out a "strategy", memorized it for a week, threw the paper away, then got 4 people to execute it perfectly over what, the better part of a year and a million hands? Preflop I could buy. But the postflop numbers are neigh impossible under the circumstances you describe.

[ QUOTE ]
......we all fine tune the strategy (not a script) together.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must see the inconsistancy here. Either it changes or it doesn't. Either you're all following the "strategy" lockstep, or you're trying things and discussing them and changing it as the group deems fit. The first seems impossible to do merely from memory. The second would result in more divergent stats.

[ QUOTE ]
How are the changes communicated to all the team members? explained above

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. Clearly the changes (which you said you have made) were instantly communicated with 100% compliance. The only way to do that would be through some sort of ducmentation or electronic means. It makes no sense. It is fishy. Something smells. I don't know how else to put it, but your story doesn't explain the evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> your never happy with my answers so im done responding to your questions </font>

[ QUOTE ]
He doesn't have to reach for more things to clear himself. He has already been cleared by Full Tilt. Now whether or not you trust their investigation, the fact remains that they are the only ones that had to clear him. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you here.

He answers questions like he's running for office. Give the appearance of an answer but in the end you've said nothing.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:23 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]

2. When asked why each player took so long to make even the simplest of decisions, the answer was that they were discussing amongst each other what to do. Obviously, if they were doing that and making situational folds/calls/bluffs that flies directly in the face of their rigid strategy story <font color="red"> most of the decisions are bet sizing or slow playing monsters. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Man you are such a liar. And it gets really aggravating how you just keep repeating yourself instead of actually answering the questions.

He was asking about the very routine decisions. For example, when you limp UTG, 4 players limp after you and then there's a minraise. Trebek observed this situation and you would always take about 15 seconds to act for even these trivial decisions. Any other multitabler would call quickly as soon as they saw the minraise.

What slowplaying and bet sizing would you guys be discussing in the 15 seconds it took you to call in that situation? I don't even know why I'm asking this question because you're going to come up with some intentionally daft and elusive response.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:23 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
6. That when the OP signed on each of the three suspected bots AUTOMATICALLY left their games. Why would they do that? If it was a human sweatshop, wouldn't they just say to the other "hey, dude who is pwning us signed in. Don't sit at a table with him. Play in another game" again the only time we ever left a game was for dinner or when we quit for day..... not sure what else to tell ya other than trebek is exaggerating.

[/ QUOTE ]
Trebek has been 100% honest in this thread up to this point while you and your gang have been caught in several lies/half truths.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you take notes on players if you play the same way no matter who the player is? You're C-betting 97% of the time and you claim that you take notes on players?

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> the notes are part of the strategy...pretty much we track something in our notes that pt doesn't that is specific to each player...I can not explain it as it would be releasing part of strategy </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. you are killing your argument by saying that. just killing it. hilarious. everytime you wont release basically irrevalent bits of poker strategy that could potentially clear you of all this, i find you more and more guilty.

yes please dont share with us why you cbet 97% of flops so you dont ruin your precious strategy. or tell us what types of notes you take. Even if there were no other evidence in this thread, this statement alone convinces me you are up to something. if only you give tell us something about your strategy, heaven forbid, you raise AA on the button and fold 32o utg, maybe then perhaps i could start to believe you.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From nlnut's and brandon's conduct in this thread I think it can safely be assumed that neither of them is very bright.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement of the year. Take a look at the pic of their "setup". I spend a lot of time at my computer, or take a look at other pics of people's set-ups.

Where is the clutter? Right now, I have an empty water bottle, a pack of cigs, an ash tray, a stack of old bills. Above my terminal are some baseball hats, a lamp, a book, and a box of envelopes. Next to my mouse pad is a pen.

They play hours and hours, crammed together, and their isn't even a crumpled up candy wrapper to be found. RIGHT.
Those monitors were place on a empty clean table for the pic, and some mismatched chairs shoved in front of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you not clean up your setup before posting it for a bunch of random strangers to see?
Old 05-10-2007, 06:27 PM

The real setup where this sweatshop is being ran.

-Brendan