Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Kalamazoo Game-November 3rd

Time to get things going again with the first game less than 1 week away..The opener will be a shoot out format...If you do not know what that is it is 6 players per table...you must beat the other five at your table and then you move to the final table..If you win the opening table you are already guaranteed to double your money...beat 5 people and double your money..of course from there out the final table payouts are based on place..this was a huge sucess at the WSOP this year. So there are no seat changes, moving of players etc..and of course your chips all transfer to the final table where all players will be equally stacked and a new set of blinds will begin. Doyle was quoted on saying this may be the new future format of tournament poker considering you only need to win one table to place..The buy in will be $90 and again we will be going a little less on the amenities to keep the prize pool large

With all the "charity" (what a crock of ****) games in town lately this wil be a nice break to actually get your money back and some good play.

Also We will be having a points system and championship game in March...Top two points leaders will each get a free seat at the championship game. You must participate in 3 of the 6 games to be eligible...the full season schedule is posted on the website . This game will be at the same location we had last year..We have made some improvements to the room and you will be pleased.. a 1/2 NL cash table will be open as soon as players are ready and no..there wont be no $7 rakes like that BS going on at Harpo's!!!!

Being that for this game tables are seated at six RSVP with me ASAP so I can guarantee seats..I will be assigning alternates if we are full to be sure all tables are equal...IF you have any ????'s or need directions again let me know..WEBSITE has more details. Hope to see you on the 3rd

Tom
GLPC
EMAIL: greatlakespoker@sbcglobal.net
WEBSITE: http://www.geocities.com/jylleee@sbc...et/index2.html