Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Cheating Programs???

Hey I only started this post because these programs are currently being offered for sale to online poker players. As I said in my original post I find it very hard to believe that they work as advertised, or I would just buy one expecting to win tons of cash.

However the fact is they do exist. I just want to know if anyone has ever seen what they do and if they work at all. It would be scary if they could do any of the things they claim to do. And it might be interesting to hear from someone who actually tried it. I'm sure most players would like to have a program like those mentioned IF it really worked.

Guy.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is that really true?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. And the fact that we're so quick to tell you the truth makes it all the more believable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-30-2007, 10:57 PM

Hey I only started this post because these programs are currently being offered for sale to online poker players. As I said in my original post I find it very hard to believe that they work as advertised, or I would just buy one expecting to win tons of cash.

However the fact is they do exist. I just want to know if anyone has ever seen what they do and if they work at all. It would be scary if they could do any of the things they claim to do. And it might be interesting to hear from someone who actually tried it. I'm sure most players would like to have a program like those mentioned IF it really worked.

Guy.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:01 PM

This is how I roll: (a picture is worth 1000 words)
Old 03-30-2007, 11:04 PM

ROFL
Old 03-30-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 5 or 6 people that HAVE bought them (actually, people are stupid...probably 5 or 6 thousand) either:

A) Have never heard of 2+2.
B) Are lurking here now saying to themselves "how could I have been soooo stupid", and will never post on the topic.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:13 PM

A teaching assistant at my college told me to quit playing online poker because there was too much cheating. He told me that him and a few friends actually tried a program that would show other people's cards, and said it worked. He's a philosophy graduate student, and assured me he didnt steal anyone's money or do anything unethical. I, of course, thought he was full of [censored]. He assured me he was not making it up, but I still don't believe him. If anything the program gave you false hole cards of your opponent's cards.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't have one of these re-scramblers

[/ QUOTE ]

maphack detection!!
Old 03-30-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am just wondering if anyone has hand any experience with these programs.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend,

Please disregard all of the erroneous information you have been given by the posters on this site. Most of these people are ignorant of the true means through which the top online pros make their millions. Those who are aware of these "enabling programs" desire to keep the information to themselves, so that they can continue their successful online careers.

Idi Technologies has been developing a Poker Enabling Program for the last 3 years. We are close to releasing it to market. It has been thoroughly tested, and we guarantee that it will increase your win rate by a thousandfold within the first hour of use.

My friend, if you would like to be the first on your favorite poker site to be using this program, I suggest that you act quickly. We will be releasing a limited number of units to the North American market for the low introductory price of ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS.

If you are interested in my generous offer, please PM me your name, address, and credit card number so that I may expedite delivery.

Good luck at the tables, my friend!

Your friend,
Idi
Old 03-30-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am just wondering if anyone has hand any experience with these programs.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend,

Please disregard all of the erroneous information you have been given by the posters on this site. Most of these people are ignorant of the true means through which the top online pros make their millions. Those who are aware of these "enabling programs" desire to keep the information to themselves, so that they can continue their successful online careers.

Idi Technologies has been developing a Poker Enabling Program for the last 3 years. We are close to releasing it to market. It has been thoroughly tested, and we guarantee that it will increase your win rate by a thousandfold within the first hour of use.

My friend, if you would like to be the first on your favorite poker site to be using this program, I suggest that you act quickly. We will be releasing a limited number of units to the North American market for the low introductory price of ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS.

If you are interested in my generous offer, please PM me your name, address, and credit card number so that I may expedite delivery.

Good luck at the tables, my friend!

Your friend,
Idi

[/ QUOTE ]

PM Sent

Idi is good people.