Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

[ QUOTE ]
Did anybody ever address the question of how Mrs. Vig lives in Tampa, but her IP address is out of Virginia. Maybe I misread one of the posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm posting in the wrong thread, I asked this too.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Totals Donated:
Roughly $5200 on Stars
Roughtly $1500 on FTP

[/ QUOTE ]

My hat is off to you, my friend. This is a good return on the time you invested initially in creating goodwill towards you on this board. As I'm sure you're well aware, generating trust with your marks is the most difficult part of the process. You did a remarkable job in this respect, as most of your victims still refuse to believe that they were fleeced. This is the sign of a masterfully executed plan. Congratulations, my friend!

If you are ever in Lagos and in need of employment, please look me up. We could make millions together, my friend!

Your friend,

Idi

PS -- How will you dispose of the woman and child now that you are done using them for your scheme? In Nigeria, we would tie them to a tree overnight and let the jackals have them. Please keep me apprised, my friend. I am very curious as to how such "props" are disposed of in America.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Totals Donated:
Roughly $5200 on Stars
Roughtly $1500 on FTP

[/ QUOTE ]

My hat is off to you, my friend. This is a good return on the time you invested initially in creating goodwill towards you on this board. As I'm sure you're well aware, generating trust with your marks is the most difficult part of the process. You did a remarkable job in this respect, as most of your victims still refuse to believe that they were fleeced. This is the sign of a masterfully executed plan. Congratulations, my friend!

If you are ever in Lagos and in need of employment, please look me up. We could make millions together, my friend!

Your friend,

Idi

PS -- How will you dispose of the woman and child now that you are done using them for your scheme? In Nigeria, we would tie them to a tree overnight and let the jackals have them. Please keep me apprised, my friend. I am very curious as to how such "props" are disposed of in America.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Idi

This thread has Idi and Dementia, pure awesomeness.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another great example of the Ms account being handled by Vig is the post where she attempts to jokingly flirt with a fellow poster, that has "lame guy tries to pass off as girl" written all over it.

[/ QUOTE ]
UMM [censored] YOU WHERE THE [censored] IS MY [censored] $10k???????????

I HATE TROLLING BUT [censored] U, U OWE ME FIVE [censored] FIGURES AND U THINK U CAN JUST KEEP [censored] POSTING, UMM FU HARD IN THE ASS BY A BLACK MAN PAY ME!!!!!
Old 03-03-2007, 01:11 AM

All of vigs responses are so transparent...of course he would say all of this. He obviously lost a bunch of the money gambling and anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All of vigs responses are so transparent...of course he would say all of this. He obviously lost a bunch of the money gambling and anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is the most logical conclusion.

This started out in somewhat good faith (more than likely).

Vig got the money and thought to himself "I'm a great poker player, I'll play with the money and double it so I can have a bankroll and Sarah can have treatment money"

He lost it.

She get's pissed and posts on 2+2 about it, they make up and try to cover it all up.

Most damning evidence is he still refuses to provide any evidence the money still exists. If his story was true there would be considerable evidence and he would've mentioned something about this before now.

Vig - Just own up.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to point out that there are still no screenshots showing where the money is. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to point out that there are still no screenshots showing where the money is. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MAYBE IF I POST THIS A WHOLE BUNCH SOMEONE WILL FINALLY FREAKIN READ IT

IF VIG POSTED SOME DAMN SCREENSHOTS CONFIRMING WHAT HE SAYS WE CAN PUT PART OF THE ISSUE TO REST
Old 03-03-2007, 01:23 AM

^^agree but they could still be fake. Anyways, i love how so many bbvers immediately forgave him/forgot about the situation when he revealed the story that we all knew he was going to say regardless if its true or not.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:23 AM

How is Dementia not IP banned?
Old 03-03-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alpha, fair question.

I don't know, maybe this was an attempt to rescam BBV? (oh noes, vig stole all the money and I'm gonna die if you don't send me more) Maybe there is some scamminess mixed in with Jerry Springerness. Maybe it's just Jerry and no scam.

[/ QUOTE ]i cannot think of a way that this scam would be executed for it to conceivably work, or for the scamming vig to expect it to conceivably work. obviously "ms. vig" would have to start asking for donations herself, and can you really see that happening? how would ms. vig even ask for donations in the first place (meaning how would people transfer $ to her if they wanted to)?

im not saying this situation isn't fishy, but i see the most likely answer still as what vig/ms. vig are describing it to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not saying i think its a scam, the most plausible explanation if it is a scam is that Vig and Mrs Vig are 2 diff people who were in on this scam together, got the money, and then Vig decided not to cut Mrs Vig in for her share. then she comes on here with the drama bomb trying to force him to insta-pay up her 1/2.