Old 04-03-2007, 08:50 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]

Are you using Windows Vista?
If not, tell me
Your operating system
computer type
Video display card type
Any thing else that may be unique about your computer.

I need to find some commonness with the other users that are having this problem. I'm not able to duplicate it here.

One other thing... Look carefully at all of the stack numbers for each player at the table. To the characters all look identical? In other words, does the number "1" look the same for each player that has a 1 in his stack numbers? I saw a problem earlier on, where at some table sizes, the font characters looked different (very slightly) depending on the position on the table. Some digits would look slightly fatter than others. If you have the ability to send a high quality screen capture of a table, that may help.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative on Vista, I'm running XP Pro with the "Standard" font smoothing, not ClearType. Athlon XP 2500+, 1gb ram, nvidia 6800gt video card. Here's a screencap.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:00 PM

Beaster,

[ QUOTE ]

If you have the ability to send a high quality screen capture of a table, that may help.

[/ QUOTE ]

JMHO but I'd expect Nano would appreciate it if you could re-cap a table, and save / re-host as a PNG format image. A JPEG is almost useless for testing OCR (as used in FTS), since the compression introduces artifacts not present on your display.

dave.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,

I love the idea behind this program. Is there anyway to take away the split second delay between the time the mouse gets over the table and the time the program picks up on bet commands? I've constantly timed out for the last few days b/c I click the buttons too quickly once I get the mouse over the specific table. Just curious, thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately that delay is necessary to prevent crashes on the Full Tilt application. It's a critical section of code that I've spent a lot of time on, and I've probably tried 50 different ways to work around the way Full Tilt works. But, anything is possible, and I'll keep thinking about it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2007, 02:42 AM

Any thoughts on the auto-reload stuff? The image recognition is definitely not working for me, since the stack information tool is totally messed up. For example, if my stack is $9.95, depending on where my mouse pointer is the tooltip will read 5, 95, .95, etc. I haven't done anything with the fonts on my computer, and the auto-reload stuff worked fine w/ 0.46.

I've got XP.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

JMHO but I'd expect Nano would appreciate it if you could re-cap a table, and save / re-host as a PNG format image. A JPEG is almost useless for testing OCR (as used in FTS), since the compression introduces artifacts not present on your display.

[/ QUOTE ]

nano, lemme know if you need pngs. I can certainly accomodate.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:25 PM

Registration Problem for "T.......m"

If your Full Tilt username starts with T and ends with m,
I never got your email with your keycode. Please try sending it again.
Thanks,
nano
Old 04-04-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nano, lemme know if you need pngs. I can certainly accomodate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes a png might show something different. Your jpg was pretty sharp, and I couldn't spot any differences from my table.

Could you try something else?.... Try capturing a few of your stack numbers, and replace them with the images in the Images folder.

The file image-large-stk0.bmp is the number 0 on black background (for the large table size). If you look at this image you can see how many pixels I captured and make yours about the same. If you just do it for a few of the numbers and then run a test, and see if at least those numbers show up correctly when you use the "Display Stack Info" feature.

If you could send me a few .bmp images of the stack numbers, that might give me a clue too.

So far, I'm at a loss why a few users have different looking fonts that don't match my images.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:27 PM

Ok, I took a screenshot and then opened up your bmps for 0, 4, and 5. In the shot below, your files are on top, mine are on the bottom.

They're identical in size (4x8 px) and I tested the colors between the two using the PS eyedropper. They're the same. There's no difference between your numbers and mine.

Not sure if this would help, but it would appear the actual number takes up a 6x8 px space. Maybe open up the image slightly? Here's a png snapshot of one of my tables.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:47 AM

That is some nice work there beaster! Thank you.
You have helped eliminate a lot of possibilities.
As long as the images are unique from one another, this size should work fine (on the small tables I use a 2x5 image).
I'll have to think about if there is some reason the image recognition is not searching in the correct place on the screen.
Could you try changing your Desktop Properties...Themes... to Windows XP
You can save your setting beforehand if you want.
That should make both of our display settings the same.
Perhaps something like title bar height is causing the problem. Then check if things work any better.

You may have told me already, but
1. Does your Display Stack info work correctly, or is just the auto reload that doesn't work?
2. If you turn on Debug mode (misc tab), does it ever correctly show the a stack amount for hero (when you are seated at a table)?
3. Do your dialog boxes close correctly (which uses image recog)?
4. Does Deal Me mode work correclty (which also uses image recog for the buttons, like Post big blind, etc.)

Thanks for your help... I hope we are zeroing in on it [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]