Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 02:33 PM

Default Re: In-N-Out burgers - eating for the \"cycle\"??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4x6 is biggest now. We like to make fun of my friend who always said he would eat a 7x7 and now will never have that oppurtunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can order whatever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can't order what you want. they didn't like the publicity they got from the uncooked patties in the 100/100 so they limited what you can order on the burger. you can order as many additional patties as you want and put them on the burger yourself but they won't make anything bigger than a 4xz6 at the restaurant.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:58 PM

in and out is so good, but i never get to eat it becasue i live in minnesota and only time i get to eat in and out is when i go visit some college buddies out there
Old 02-10-2007, 03:06 PM

another reason for not expanding, from wikipedia (link)

[ QUOTE ]
One reason In-N-Out has not expanded rapidly is that their food is never frozen. The delivery trucks are only able to travel a limited distance from In-N-Out's sole meat packing plant, where the company does its own boning, grinding, and pattying of fresh beef chuck. Due to logistical and cost issues, it is not likely they will open other meat packing plants. This commitment to freshness has limited the restaurant's expansion to Northern California, Nevada, and Arizona.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-11-2007, 12:13 AM

In-N-Out is still expanding, I know it used to be in Cali only and now it has moved to AZ (one opening up in Tucson where I am moving next year). However, I guess they aren't planning on going much further than that for the time being.

For all you Weest Coasters, is it really that good? I've been there 2x now and both times it was totally weak - paper thin patties with no flavor. My girlfriend and her family (who like fast food but only eat it VERY rarely) agree that it tastes like paper. I could understand the AZ one being bad since it's not an original but the other one was near LA in Vegas and it was really quite bad.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In-N-Out is still expanding, I know it used to be in Cali only and now it has moved to AZ (one opening up in Tucson where I am moving next year). However, I guess they aren't planning on going much further than that for the time being.

For all you Weest Coasters, is it really that good? I've been there 2x now and both times it was totally weak - paper thin patties with no flavor. My girlfriend and her family (who like fast food but only eat it VERY rarely) agree that it tastes like paper. I could understand the AZ one being bad since it's not an original but the other one was near LA in Vegas and it was really quite bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, In-n-Out is the nuts. it makes absolutely no sense to me how you could not love it.

Do you get your burgers in some special fashion may? like no veggies or sauce?
Old 02-11-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, In-n-Out is the nuts. it makes absolutely no sense to me how you could not love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz help me, how should I order them next time? I want to experience what everyone else is experiencing!!! We got a copy cat joint in NY when I was living there and it was delicious, I imagine that In-n-out is normally that good.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:37 PM

Every time I go to Vegas I have to make sure to take a trip over to In-n-Out.
Old 02-11-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz help me, how should I order them next time? I want to experience what everyone else is experiencing!!! We got a copy cat joint in NY when I was living there and it was delicious, I imagine that In-n-out is normally that good.

[/ QUOTE ]
double double or 3x3 + animal fries + shake ftw
Old 02-11-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
used to have a 5x5 be my standard order.

[/ QUOTE ]

your friends were probably embarrassed