Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2006, 02:12 PM

Default * LOST 5/17 *

Wednesday, May 17 at 9/8c
"Three Minutes"
A determined Michael convinces Jack and several castaways to help him rescue Walt from "The Others." Meanwhile, Charlie struggles with Eko's decision to discontinue building the church.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:16 PM

Default Re: * LOST 5/17 *

t-minus 6:48
Old 05-17-2006, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
t-minus 4:26

[/ QUOTE ]

CTV = 7:00
Old 05-17-2006, 02:37 PM

hehe, I save myself for the 9PM showing, but thanks
Old 05-17-2006, 02:43 PM

should be a goodie, I need to see the others start dying, My general feeling is though there all going to merge together after a brief war
Old 05-17-2006, 02:43 PM

Looks like the Losties are hittin up the Others. I hope this ep is good, and not just build-up for the finale.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:46 PM

Hope its a good episode. I have a feeling it will be a build up with a NASTY cliffhanger ending.

PS- please put previews in white, they can be considered spoilers to those who dont watch previews
Old 05-17-2006, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hope its a good episode. I have a feeling it will be a build up with a NASTY cliffhanger ending.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, ya think? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2006, 02:52 PM

Default zomg spoilz

So, last week I really screwed the pooch with a lost spoiler. It wasn't from my usual source.

But 6 weeks or so ago I was right on. This is from my usual source.

So, if any cares, here are new spoilers from the good source. He was right 6 weeks ago. Take it with a grain of salt.

SPOILERS OMG ~~~~!!!

<font color="white">We start 13 Days ago when Mike asked Locke for the rifle before setting off to find Walt. After he knocks Locke out he goes to the computer and after a few moments is typing and receiving a message from (?Walt?) He says to travel north along the beach he will come across a big rock with a hole in it. Then he hears Jack and proceeds to lock him in the armory.

Present day

Jack Mike Sawyer and Kate talking about a plan of attack Hurley upset because his friends are not even buried yet. They will have a funeral for Anna and Libby.
Jack wants to bring an army.
Mike insists just the five of them should go us or they’ll hear us coming.
Charlie talks to Claire and gives her the meds and the injection gun he found from the latest delivery of supplies. She is happy he did this for her and Arron.
Eko’s moving into hatch to punch in the numbers.
She says OH MY GOD it’s Micheal. He’s back.

Sawyer gives Sayid a gun and invites him to the battle
Charlie will continue to build church on his own.
Vincent delivers a Heroin statue to Charlie. Vincent leads Charlie back to the Heroin stash. He takes all the statues.

The day Mike set out to find Walt he gets captured by Zeke a short while later they catch Kate. When Alex is asked to bring Kate out during the Standoff (Zeke and Jack) Alex asks someone else to bring her out. Alex then asks Mike how Claire and the Baby are doing and was it a boy or a girl?

They Take Mike to the place with the rock with the hole on the cliff which is where the tents are in the promotional pics. It looks like only one set of others are on the island.

Mike is introduced to Mrs. Clue who asks him questions about Walts Early childhood. When age did he start talking? Etc. Mike doesn’t know but this apparently goes on for a week. Until they realize Gale has been captured and they want him back.

He is later given 3 minutes to speak to Walt. They make me take tests he said. Get me out of here dad. They're not who they say they are. Mrs. Clue says that’s enough or we’ll put you back in the room. Walt doesn't like the room whatever it is.

They will let Mike and Walt go free if Mike can free Henry and deliver Kate Jack Sawyer and Hurley as well but no one else.
Sawyer and Jack talk about Anna and Sawyer says he screwed her. Jack asks why are you telling me. Sawyer says cause you’re the closest thing I’ve ever had to a friend.

Later when Mike tells Sayid he can’t come with them Sayid puts 2 AND 2 together and tells Jack I think Mike has been compromised. They will let Mike think he is in control of the plan.

Charlie throws all the statues into the ocean they are all intact. Locke is sitting on the beach looking out and sees what he did they exchange a short glance. Carlie goes off to the funeral.

Locke cuts the splint on his leg puts on a backpack and heads out to the jungle without attending the funeral or telling anyone where he’s going. (Possibly to find Henry?)

Claire holds hands with Charlie at the funeral while Hurley is talking about Libby.

Sun looks out to the water and sees ______

Then they all see it

Read down if you want to know

A small sailboat. (My guess is it’s Desmonds since we know he’s in the finale) This is where it ends.
</font>
Old 05-17-2006, 03:01 PM

Default Re: zomg spoilz

It's taking every ounce of restraint I have NOT to read this spoiler.