Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2007, 11:11 AM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?
Default If you go to Sapphire in Vegas girl\'s steal your $$ and lie about it

Tonight I went to the sapphire club for a good time and strippers (they aren't mutually exclusive). I got some very good high mileage lap dances.

I got one dance that will make me never go back to the club again. The issue can be put simply as follows:

A girl and I agreed on 3 dances for $50. At the end of the dance we had the following exchange. I pulled a $100 bill. I held it out to her (and held onto it, she grabbed it) and said '3 back right' and she said " i know how to count" I said ok. She dug through her purse for a while then put $50 on the table and said "I'm only giving you $50 back because you had your hands on me too much." (wtf do you expect [censored] it's a lap dance. Now, it's only $10 but it's the prinipcal. I'm pissed off. She walks away. I stand up and call her a f'ing bitch. She walks over to the bouncer and I follow. We discuss the situation and he apologizes. I go and sit down. On the way out I ask to speak to the manager. He is not sympathetic. To his credit he was diplomatic but he was terrible at customer service and accused me of lying.I informed him that a)I'm rich, b) I'm NEVER coming to his establishment again, and c) I'm telling everyon I ever meet not to go there(hence, partially this post) (I know, I'm vindictive). I leave and scream to the crowd "the girls will steal your money." At this point I'm no longer welcome and that is fine by me. I catch a cab home.

I'm home now and, while I'm sure I could have handled the situation better, I would encourage everyone on 2+2 in the strongest possible terms to not give your business to the Sapphire. Rhino is much better and I've never been ripped off there.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: If you go to Sapphire in Vegas girl\'s steal your $$ and lie about it

[ QUOTE ]
3 dances for $50.

I pulled a $100 bill.

put $50 on the table

it's only $10

[/ QUOTE ]

what am I missing here?
Old 04-22-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: If you go to Sapphire in Vegas girl\'s steal your $$ and lie about

Yeah your story don't make any sense.. you agreed to $50 for 3 dances, shes done, you give her $100 shes gives you $50 back... Your a Goofball...
Old 04-22-2007, 12:07 PM

Default Re: If you go to Sapphire in Vegas girl\'s steal your $$ and lie about it

If anything, this post would encourage me to go to the Sapphire rather than avoid it.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:31 PM

Goofball,

I'm assuming a typo and that you expected 3 dances for $40.

Step back and think about this:

1) You managed to get 3 dances for $50. Even though you expected $40, this is still reasonable for Vegas and many other spots in the country.

2) You expected a stripper to make change. You know they are going to try to scam you on this. Every time.

3) You want to punish the whole club for the action of one dancer.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anything, this post would encourage me to go to the Sapphire rather than avoid it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, why would you let a stripper make change for you? If I need change for a dance, I just have them walk to the bar with me.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:20 PM

This is like being mad at water for being wet. Damn you water!
Old 04-22-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, why would you let a stripper make change for you? If I need change for a dance, I just have them walk to the bar with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I once got a couple of lap dances and then went to the bar with the stripper to get a couple of drinks and change for a $100 bill so that I could pay for the dances. The stripper grabbed my change, took what she was owed, and then stuffed the rest of the money into the bartender's tip jar. I was too drunk to do much of anything about it. That's the first, last, and only time I will ever give a 300% tip.

Seriously, goofball, wtf were you thinking having a stripper take care of a financial transaction of any kind? Don't you live in Las Vegas? I would think that you would be used to being around people who want your money and nothing else, and would know how to behave accordingly.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:16 PM

Strippers job: To take all of your money.

Your job: To try and keep as much of it as possible.

Seems to me that you were the only one not doing your job. Plus your post didn't make too much sense. Sounds just like the bad players at the poker table getting mad at me for winning.....
Old 04-22-2007, 03:59 PM

I thought this was a brag story at first, because he got $50 change out of a stripper. Change of any kind from a stripper is quite an accomplishment.