Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Skalnsky\'s system said it was, relied upon early capital accumulation

When somebody makes a lousy post, which this OP sure is, let's all try and find more creative ways to inform him of that fact.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Skalnsky\'s system said it was, relied upon early capital accumulat

Jamie Gold can't beat $25NL, therefore a donk.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:51 PM

LoL DonKaMentS
Old 08-20-2007, 12:51 PM

Look here dids really made me think, and now instead of my trite making fun of him,

Op i think i shall have to hire a creative team to work on this plan of making fun of you and then deliver something that can best be described as

Literally earthshattering (like most people who say literally on the internets, its meaning here is figurative)

Don't underestimate the lengths i'm willing to go and the money i'm willing to spend to achievev this.

Only time will tell if this masterpiece of a plan will acheive fruition.

Not only can many people vouch for the fact that I'm willing to go to any lengths to make fun of a person if needed but iI have the resources as well.

Krazy Karl's is an advertising branch out of madison avenue that i think would be perfect for thinking up innovative ways of belittling you.

And hopefully they can show how useless you are and how no one cares.

Meanwhile, in reality, the amount of time this will take will be huge.

Energy expended in this, massive.

Nothing can deter me from this goal though.

The only issue I see is the amount of time this will take will probably mean I won't get back with an adequate response until long after you're banned from 2+2 for increasingly worse and worse posts that bring to light how incompetent at life you are. So with that note in mind.

So long!
Old 08-20-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look here dids really made me think, and now instead of my trite making fun of him,

Op i think i shall have to hire a creative team to work on this plan of making fun of you and then deliver something that can best be described as

Literally earthshattering (like most people who say literally on the internets, its meaning here is figurative)

Don't underestimate the lengths i'm willing to go and the money i'm willing to spend to achievev this.

Only time will tell if this masterpiece of a plan will acheive fruition.

Not only can many people vouch for the fact that I'm willing to go to any lengths to make fun of a person if needed but iI have the resources as well.

Krazy Karl's is an advertising branch out of madison avenue that i think would be perfect for thinking up innovative ways of belittling you.

And hopefully they can show how useless you are and how no one cares.

Meanwhile, in reality, the amount of time this will take will be huge.

Energy expended in this, massive.

Nothing can deter me from this goal though.

The only issue I see is the amount of time this will take will probably mean I won't get back with an adequate response until long after you're banned from 2+2 for increasingly worse and worse posts that bring to light how incompetent at life you are. So with that note in mind.

So long!

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz
Old 08-20-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: WSOP ME is not a donkament

[ QUOTE ]
The problem with saying "lol donkaments" at everything is that pretty soon your entire world is one big donkament and then ten years later you wake up with nothing because you never took anything seriously because who can take donkaments seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

truth

romo dont listen to the haters. they cant beat $1/2 limit games
Old 08-20-2007, 01:00 PM

Default Re: WSOP ME is not a donkament

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't think there's any proof that winning vs a field with high % of bad players is any more or less difficult than winning vs a field with high % of good players. Yes, I know the common wisdom is that it is more difficult to win against good players, but I've never seen any rigorous analysis.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I know the common wisdom is that one plus one equals two, but I've never seen any rigorous analysis.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeN3_GDWrQ8
Old 08-20-2007, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Skalnsky\'s system said it was, relied upon early capital accumulation

[ QUOTE ]
When somebody makes a lousy post, which this OP sure is, let's all try and find more creative ways to inform him of that fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think top-level players would disagree with you. This topic of the most thought-provoking topics in poker today.

Just because you're not a top player, and not even a very good mod, doesn't mean that a topic isn't good.

Under your incompetent overseership, NVG has nothing to do with the high-powered debate tradition of the 2p2 forums of old. Instead it's just one lol donkament after another. That actually would be fine with me, except that you choose to get involved in trashing the few good posts here that someone actually put some thought into.

What are your credentials anyway? Are you any good at poker? Are you any good at anything? Probably unemployed living with the parents. What are you now, over 30 I think? Pathetic.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What are your credentials anyway? Are you any good at poker? Are you any good at anything? Probably unemployed living with the parents. What are you now, over 30 I think? Pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLInsultaments
Old 08-20-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolunemployments

[/ QUOTE ]