Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who would make a better STTF Mod?
Omahahaha 3 15.79%
My butt hole 16 84.21%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2007, 03:25 AM

Default Re: M2TR shortstacker illuminati thread

[ QUOTE ]
The biggest fullstack winners are 5/10 are like 3PTBB and then usually move up and are gone. Almost all the long term winners at this stake are like 1-2PTBB.

I find these threads retardedly funny.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're quite misinformed.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The biggest fullstack winners are 5/10 are like 3PTBB and then usually move up and are gone. Almost all the long term winners at this stake are like 1-2PTBB.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You are. GG idiot.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOLZ. Why don't you PM Imsa or Kurosh? Hahahaha. In fact why don't you PM CTS to post his main game theory ideas. In fact why don't you just ask the biggest winners in all HSNL games to submit a DB for you to analyze. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the point in this attitude? You could have said that diplomatically instead of being insulting.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOLZ. Why don't you PM Imsa or Kurosh? Hahahaha. In fact why don't you PM CTS to post his main game theory ideas. In fact why don't you just ask the biggest winners in all HSNL games to submit a DB for you to analyze. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the point in this attitude? You could have said that diplomatically instead of being insulting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its way more fun to type LOLOLOLOLOLOL than to reasonably say that many of the finer points of SS play also apply to deepstack. It isn't an entirely different game (to an extent) and having atleast somewhat of an understanding of various ideas will help.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly think it's pretty funny to see you run around a strat forum saying, "I know something you don't know! And I'll never tell you! And you'll never guess! MoooooHAHAHA!!!!"

After all, the whole point of a strat forum is to share concepts, ideas, and advice with other poker enthusiasts in the hopes that a rising tide floats all boats.

If you don't like sharing, then that's fine. Don't share. But you should stop trolling in an otherwise very interesting thread. Even if the OP's lessons contain only a fraction of what you know, it's still more than I knew before I'd read it. And I appreciate it. And I'd like to see more. I would hope that you might be helpful and contribute. But barring that, it would be nice if you just stopped making this post so long with petty, off-top rants.

I hope the OP keeps going.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You are. GG idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO U FGT!
Old 11-28-2007, 12:45 AM

M2TR,

This is from a recent post in this forum. Is the BB a "good" or "bad" short stacker playing in the following hand, and why? Is his stack too deep? Is the min-raise bad for some reason? Is this an example of good or bad short stack play?

Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

SB ($32)
BB ($14.05)
UTG ($20.35)
UTG+1 ($18.55)
MP1 ($34.20)
MP2 ($24.75)
MP3 ($23.35)
CO ($24.65)
Hero ($20.35)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.25, 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, SB completes, BB raises to $1, UTG calls $0.75, MP1 calls $0.75, MP3 folds, CO folds, Hero calls $0.75, SB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($5.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img](5 players)
SB checks, BB bets $5.5, ...
Old 11-28-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
M2TR,

This is from a recent post in this forum. Is the BB a "good" or "bad" short stacker playing in the following hand, and why? Is his stack too deep? Is the min-raise bad for some reason? Is this an example of good or bad short stack play?

Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

SB ($32)
BB ($14.05)
UTG ($20.35)
UTG+1 ($18.55)
MP1 ($34.20)
MP2 ($24.75)
MP3 ($23.35)
CO ($24.65)
Hero ($20.35)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.25, 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, SB completes, BB raises to $1,...

[/ QUOTE ]

This puts me on such tilt. He's not a Choo Choo. He's just a fish.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured as much. But why? What is he doing wrong in this hand if he were trying to be a Choo Choo? If he's going to play at all, should have had a shorter stack and just pushed preflop given the number of limpers?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured as much. But why? What is he doing wrong in this hand if he were trying to be a Choo Choo? If he's going to play at all, should have had a shorter stack and just pushed preflop given the number of limpers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the thread plz