Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-18-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Bonus for SNG player?

Is their a good bonus out there for a low stakes sng player?
I play mainly $5/$10 games right now and play arround 40 a week.

Many thanks
Old 11-19-2007, 08:58 AM

Default Re: Bonus for SNG player?

On game bonus's (Holywood, Tower, Pokerroom etc) are ok for sit and go's. 5 points per $1 in fee's, and it takes 5 points to clear every $1 in bonus money. Equivalent to 100% rakeback. Don't forget to sign up through an affiliate (PSO,Savy etc) for extra bonus dollars.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On game bonus's (Holywood, Tower, Pokerroom etc) are ok for sit and go's. 5 points per $1 in fee's, and it takes 5 points to clear every $1 in bonus money. Equivalent to 100% rakeback. Don't forget to sign up through an affiliate (PSO,Savy etc) for extra bonus dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]
5x bonuses are pretty rare...you get a couple when you sign up at Tower, and one or two other skins might have 5x signups, but after that you're generally getting 6-7x bonuses at best.

Agree on the affiliate kickback advice.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
5x bonuses are pretty rare...you get a couple when you sign up at Tower, and one or two other skins might have 5x signups, but after that you're generally getting 6-7x bonuses at best.

Agree on the affiliate kickback advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible to get RB too? If not which is better RB or bonus?

Cheers for the suggestions
Old 11-20-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Opps sorry thats right they are mostly 6 times. Apart from Tower obviously.

I think you can get rakeback at some ongame sites (Eurobet, Tower) but not 100%. Check in the rakeback forum for more details. As for wich is best it depends if you are going to stay there or move your money around sites. I would try Hollywood Poker (200% up to $200) signed up through PSO and got an extra $120 from them. Then if you like the site you can go down the route of rakeback or just clear the other ongame bonus's available via the various affilates. A quick word of warning though the software is not that good!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 01:30 PM

RB is not allowed ny the OnGame network, but rumour has it that it can be obtained privately. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

There are some threads in the A/R forum, post there for offers.

[ QUOTE ]
If not which is better RB or bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]
It is very rare that you can only get one or the other. If you can get RB at a site, it almost never prevents you from getting bonuses. The only question is whether the bonuses are deducted from your MGR (rake) before the RB is calculated...at OnGame, they are.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Opps sorry thats right they are mostly 6 times. Apart from Tower obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not trying to be nitty, this is an honest question...I don't want to be missing out on anything!

I've found that aside from a few good signup bonuses, the best reloads I can find are Tower's 7x. Where are you finding all the 6x bonuses?
Old 11-20-2007, 04:23 PM

pokerloco offers a 5x 250$. First dep. But you have to use a affiliate.
I forgot the name maybe somebody knows it.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:04 AM

really anyone know the name?
Old 11-21-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
really anyone know the name?

[/ QUOTE ]
A quick search here brought up the thread...apparently it was easypokerbonuses. I remember checking at the time, and I'm pretty sure it was there then. However, I just checked the site, and now they show it as a 7x. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So, aside from the 5x signups at Tower and PokerRoom and the 6x at Hollywood, I'm pretty sure the best you'll find out there are 7x reloads. If anyone knows of better than 7x at any sites, especially reloads, share please! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Edit: I should add that some of the kickback affiliate offers (PSO, Savvy) work out to better than 7x. Of course, those are just signups, not constant reloads.