View Poll Results: Did I benefit from buying it?
Yes 13 28.26%
No 33 71.74%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2007, 03:36 PM
nobosox nobosox is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: Step on stars for the sunday million (poll inside)

i'd like it. I spent a lot of my time on party playing the steps and would love another shot at a similarly structured system.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:52 PM
augie_ augie_ is offline

Location: Peoria, IL

[ QUOTE ]
There seems to be a unique fascination with steps for low-limit players.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's cause they are awesome. if you are willing to put in a lot of time and effort you have a really good chance of a CHEAP seat.

sidenote: stars has so many different tourneys. eventually, they will have created every type of tourney that can be created. then they will have to come out with pineapple, or something. and have tourneys for that.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:57 PM
LuckyLloyd LuckyLloyd is offline

Location: Dublin

[ QUOTE ]
There seems to be a unique fascination with steps for low-limit players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything that gets more entrants into the million - and entrants that will feel like "wow, this $215 tourney is a big deal" is a GREAT thing in my book.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:05 AM
chrismystero chrismystero is offline

Location: Staked.

Subject : Steps to Sunday Million idea

Old 10-21-2007, 07:19 AM
guillaumezur guillaumezur is offline

good idea chris will email them again and again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2007, 08:59 AM
AaronL AaronL is offline

this should start at 1 + .1 ... would make the steps above this level really juicy...
Old 10-21-2007, 09:13 AM
PsYcOsNiPeR PsYcOsNiPeR is offline

Location: Florida

would you be able to take the T$ instead of HAVING to play the next step?
Old 10-21-2007, 12:29 PM
guillaumezur guillaumezur is offline

[ QUOTE ]
would you be able to take the T$ instead of HAVING to play the next step?

[/ QUOTE ]

that would really great , let see a large size of replies before asking bryan his advice
Old 10-21-2007, 12:37 PM
chim17 chim17 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
would you be able to take the T$ instead of HAVING to play the next step?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost assuredly no, you have to take the next step. That is how its traditionally done and to be honest thats how it should continue to be I think. Especially if its only to the million.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Sherman Sherman is offline

Location: Ph. D. School

would you be able to take the T$ instead of HAVING to play the next step?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost assuredly no, you have to take the next step. That is how its traditionally done and to be honest thats how it should continue to be I think. Especially if its only to the million.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, however I think you should be able to get $T instead of playing in the actual million if you get past the last step.