Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 11:34 AM

Default Special Thanks to Full Tilt Poker

Hi. I am making this post because I would like the people of this forum to know just how pleased I am with Full Tilts security team.

Last night a personal friend of mine asked me for $500 transfer on Full Tilt in exchange for UB funds over an AIM conversation. I quickly agreed as this was a longtime personal friend of mine. Later that night I find out that his AIM was hacked and my Full Tilt account was frozen.

Full Tilts security team found out about the scam and froze every poker account in question. This morning I got an email stating that all funds will be returned to me within the next 2 business days.

Fantastic work Full Tilt Poker!
Old 11-08-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Special Thanks to Full Tilt Poker

Someone will be able to find fault with FTP's action here. FTP bashing is the latest craze.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:52 AM

OMFG FTP won't let you have your own money for 2 freaking days.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMFG FTP won't let you have your own money for 2 freaking days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me? This was money I wasnt planning on seeing again ever!
Old 11-08-2007, 11:56 AM

mmmmmm ok. Perhaps I should have made it clear. I WAS JOKING.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:56 AM

Rek - I was on your side for taking a somewhat intelligent take to FTP's side.
But you are rapidly becoming a pretty big idiot.

You apologized for your previous biased cliff-notes post saying that you were drunk. And then you made these posts and continue to belittle those who find fault with the way FT handled the situation.
Your behavior actually hurts your argument more than it helps it.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 PM

MicroBob, I am not not trying to belittle anyone. I was drunk and should not have posted the dumb cliff note remark.

You have to admit though that FTP has come under a huge amount of stick recently. Some justified and some very over the top.

It will be interesting to see what sort of positive remarks are posted here. Great work by FTP but some people are so anti FTP they will probably come here and say "yeah good work this time but ................"

I will call a spade a spade and will only say as I see it. I have played at FTP for a long time although not for the past few months as I have been on Stars. Never had a problem with them and they always respond to emails (a little slower than Stars I grant you). I think they are attempting to make their site as clean as possible They have good software IMHO and I believe we should aplaud them when they get things right.

If they are in the wrong I will say so. They will not get everything right and the sillysal saga could have been handled better.

If people are taking my comments as an insult or to belittle them, I apologise because that is not my intention.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MicroBob, I am not not trying to belittle anyone. I was drunk and should not have posted the dumb cliff note remark.

You have to admit though that FTP has come under a huge amount of stick recently. Some justified and some very over the top.

It will be interesting to see what sort of positive remarks are posted here. Great work by FTP but some people are so anti FTP they will probably come here and say "yeah good work this time but ................"

I will call a spade a spade and will only say as I see it. I have played at FTP for a long time although not for the past few months as I have been on Stars. Never had a problem with them and they always respond to emails (a little slower than Stars I grant you). I think they are attempting to make their site as clean as possible They have good software IMHO and I believe we should aplaud them when they get things right.

If they are in the wrong I will say so. They will not get everything right and the sillysal saga could have been handled better.

If people are taking my comments as an insult or to belittle them, I apologise because that is not my intention.

[/ QUOTE ]

full tilt are a joke on many levels. why dont you go and suck on the managers balls or something.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
full tilt are a joke on many levels. why dont you go and suck on the managers balls or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
See what I mean
Old 11-08-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

at least their software is not as ugly as the one of Stars