Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 07:06 PM

Default A funny story and a quiz

Here's tha hilarious story:

[ QUOTE ]
This is completely unrelated to poker, or anything of importance for that matter.

The first week I was at my house, I had no trash pickup because you need to hire a private company. So, I hired a company and got a big trash can for MY TRASH. I filled it, again with MY TRASH, and put it out on the curb, where it was picked up.

I went last night to fill my trash can with my trash but found myself unable. You see, someone had already filled MY TRASH CAN with THEIR TRASH, [censored]!!!

Who would do this? What the [censored] is wrong with them? Why would you fill someone else's trash can? What am I supposed to do with my trash? Now, I would have to go find someone else's trash can and fill it with my trash. It's [censored] $20 a month you cheap ass bastards. Get your own trash pickup.

Yeah, well you know what, [censored] you. I took out the trash and threw it across the street. If I knew what house it belonged to, I would throw it at them.

At first I put a sign on my trashcan saying, "DONT PUT YOUR TRASH IN MY TRASHCAN DOUCHEBAGS," but later reconsidered since the mailman might come and put two and two together.

I realize I sound like an old man, but I don't care. This was utter [censored]. Who would do this??? What kind of person is so [censored] rude and selfish and uncivilized?? What was I supposed to do with my trash then??

[/ QUOTE ]

And tha quiz: Who knows who wrote the story?
Old 08-24-2007, 08:00 PM

Default Re: A funny story and a quiz

Pretty sure this was Kurosh.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:02 PM

Yep. I guessed it w/o using search or anything, but here is confirmation of my win. Not too bad for one of my first BBV posts.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1
Old 08-24-2007, 08:03 PM

where's the funny story?