Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2006, 03:47 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

[ QUOTE ]
Could be a random message popup in the lobby. I think this happened to me once. To bring back the lobby open task manager, right click full tilt and bring to front.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks check... that would certainly explain it. Perhaps we should not minimize the lobby, and just move it off to one side. I'll leave the option to minimize the lobby off for now.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:42 AM

Nanochip, from an AHK scripting standpoint, is it practical to store the entire FTP lobby in memory and decide which tables to open, then go through and open them, rather than going through the lobby multiple times for each group (i.e. offline search rather than online)?

I ask because my #1 priority group is $0.40/$0.80 deep, but there are rarely more than a couple of those tables going, so in each update cycle it goes through the whole lobby once to open maybe 1 $0.40/$0.80 table before going through again to get the $0.50/$1 6-max NL tables, which represents most of the tables that I datamine.

You don't have to work on this or anything, I'm more curious about whether it would be feasible using AHK (I've never programmed anything with it besides messing around with the bet pot script) so that maybe I could mess around with it on my own time. It seems like at the expense of of memory, the script would be able to open tables a lot faster if it could get the entire lobby at once rather than parse table info line-by-line.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:48 AM

Goofy, yes. It's a single command to retrieve the whole lobby, and a single loop to parse it.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nanochip, from an AHK scripting standpoint, is it practical to store the entire FTP lobby in memory and decide which tables to open, then go through and open them, rather than going through the lobby multiple times for each group (i.e. offline search rather than online)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Goofy: Yes, you can use the following to read in the entire lobby:

ControlGet, vLobbyTableString, List,, SysListView%SysListViewNum%, ahk_id%vLobbyId%

I used this approach in the CloseTables() function.

I looked into doing what you are referring to for opening tables, but I don't know how to "open" the table once you find it in the string. The only way I know to open the table is to send an "ENTER" key to the highlighted item in the table list. If anyone knows another approach, I'll be happy to implement it.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I looked into doing what you are referring to for opening tables, but I don't know how to "open" the table once you find it in the string. The only way I know to open the table is to send an "ENTER" key to the highlighted item in the table list. If anyone knows another approach, I'll be happy to implement it.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the very least, it would provide a way to open all tables in one loop through the lobby - get lobby into one string, search through it and determine tables to open before doing the actual scrolling (even if there isn't a way to jump to a particular table quickly, this would keep FTTO from scrolling through the lobby multiple times for multiple groups). I suspect this would be really helpful for people doing datamining higher levels or non-HE games where FTTO has to utilize 3+ groups to get the required number of tables open.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:05 AM

Nanochip, could you update the script for the new game levels FT added? ($0.75/$1.50 deep, $1.5/$3 deep, etc etc there's a lot of new deep levels in between the regular NL games)
Old 11-22-2006, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interface

New Version 0.27 11-22-06

1. Changed the "Table Stakes" dropdown box to be "Big Blind" as an Edit text box, so that everytime FT adds a new stakes level the software does not have to be changed to add it.

Note: If you are upgrading from a previous version, you will need to change all of the values in the "Big Blind" boxes to be just be one number (the big blind amount), WITHOUT a $.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 12-06-2006, 03:49 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interface

New Version 0.28 -- 12-05-06
1. Significantly shortened the time is takes to open tables (special thanks to dave for some code inspiration!).

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 12-06-2006, 04:40 AM

anyone word on sng support? We will pay you!
Old 12-06-2006, 02:08 PM

nanochip, you mean big bet not big blind.

-trebek