Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2006, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Indian girls

Muncie girls are insane, but great in bed.

Go Gary for the ride of a life time and of course Vincennes girls has the sweet country flavor.

Edit: Damn. Read the title wrong. Sorry.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:24 PM

TTIWWMoreP
Old 11-20-2006, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Part myth, part generalization. My Indian girlfriend smells good.

[/ QUOTE ]Indeed.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:32 PM

I dated an indain girl for 2 years of my life.

It was the most furstating relationship I have ever been.

Naturally, she was a girl so she was a crazy lying emotional mess.

Add that to the fact that she had super converseratie parents who basically locked her in the house when they found out she was a dating a white boy.... and well I don't know why I dealt with it.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:45 PM

G2CU:

[ QUOTE ]
Add that to the fact that she had super converseratie parents who basically locked her in the house when they found out she was a dating a white boy.... and well I don't know why I dealt with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got nothing against Indian girls (and I agree with KC, the hot ones are unreal, but on avg., I'm not so into Indian chicks looks) - but my brother, as well as a couple friends, have been in this situation - where the girl basically hides her non-Indian boyfriend from parents. Persoanlly don't hear it as much concerning other minorities.

-Al
Old 11-20-2006, 07:49 PM

Indian girls are so conservative when they're younger that when they start having sex they're freaks.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Riight. Because these are the only two alternatives.

Anyway, most are stuck up bitches, ugly, and prude. Basically the trifecta of things I would never want in a girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy on the hate, there. I was making a light-hearted comment.

How can you hate Indian girls so much when you admit that you basically have never interacted with one?

I'll let you in on a brown-person secret, too. It isn't "gold digging". That implies that indian girls are primarily interested in money. This is not true. They are interested primarily in living up to their parents' expectations. Most indian communities place a lot of value on jobs that contribute (or are perceived to contribute) to the well being of the public. Hence the interest in professionals. It's about respect, not money. If an indian girl took home and NBA basketball player that made millions, there is a good chance that traditional indian parents would not approve. Same goes for poker player. I have poker playing friends that make more money than I do in my "real" job. My GF's parents would freak if one of their daughters took them home instead of me.

In conclusion, you're misguided generalizations are very wrong. I suspect that you don't really know indian people very well at all. Perhaps you should reign in your anger for a minute and actually get to know some of them. Actually, scratch that. For their sake.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:11 PM

What tribe?
Old 11-20-2006, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Riight. Because these are the only two alternatives.

Anyway, most are stuck up bitches, ugly, and prude. Basically the trifecta of things I would never want in a girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy on the hate, there. I was making a light-hearted comment.

How can you hate Indian girls so much when you admit that you basically have never interacted with one?

I'll let you in on a brown-person secret, too. It isn't "gold digging". That implies that indian girls are primarily interested in money. This is not true. They are interested primarily in living up to their parents' expectations. Most indian communities place a lot of value on jobs that contribute (or are perceived to contribute) to the well being of the public. Hence the interest in professionals. It's about respect, not money. If an indian girl took home and NBA basketball player that made millions, there is a good chance that traditional indian parents would not approve. Same goes for poker player. I have poker playing friends that make more money than I do in my "real" job. My GF's parents would freak if one of their daughters took them home instead of me.

In conclusion, you're misguided generalizations are very wrong. I suspect that you don't really know indian people very well at all. Perhaps you should reign in your anger for a minute and actually get to know some of them. Actually, scratch that. For their sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 11-20-2006, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fully cuisine dependent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is also part myth, part generalization. There's a lot of genetics involved as well.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, but American Indians, the great trackers that they were, used to not only tell us by our buttery odor, but could identify animals by their scent and the food it came from. That being said, some people just stink.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

I worked as a private driving instructor for a year. Lots of my students were Indians fresh off the boat. I mean within days.

Their nerve sweat smelled strongly of curry.

Cooch? Idunno. I only smelled sweat.

---ethnic comment alert, stop here if you take offense easily-----

My boss, who was Jewish, had two rules for us field instructors.

Rule number 2 was, no hanky-panky with underage girls. Suspicion alone was grounds for firing.

Rule number 1: When dealing with Indians, ALWAYS GET THE MONEY FIRST.