Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2006, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Curiosity about your progress

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- Started playing 0.1/0.2 on a 100$ deposit 10 months ago.
- Moved up to 0.5/1 within a month after building my BR a little with some bonusses.
- Started playing 1/2 at some point
- Started playing 2/4 soon after that after figuring out that 2/4 is just as easy as 1/2
- Played a lot of hands of 2/4 with a very healty winrate
- Now I'm playing everything between 2/4 and 5/10, and sometimes taking some shots at 10/20 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

how have your shots at 10-20 worked out? How have you found the games?

[/ QUOTE ]
There are still 50%+ vpip fish, and a lot more aggro players (some very good, some bad). One thing that I really hate is the increased amount of free showdown raises, a play that's almost non-existent at 2/4 and below. (My lifetime 10/20 results are probably a few BB in the red).
Old 09-16-2006, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He did it purely as a hobby. Grandfather was acctually a conductor. Dad's a cop so the N is right on FRN assuming N=nit

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry for the continued hijack

FRN = fckin railroad nut [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] it's mainly people who spend most of their spare time chasin trains, listening to radio scanners, etc.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:13 PM

Location: Downswing? No, playing bad. No, I\'m sure its just a downswing.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wife and I went to CC last summer for a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

is it possible to sppend an entire week in CC? I've never been, is there much to do other than gamboool. I can't imagine spending a week in Blackhawk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackhawk is west of Denver, Cripple Creek is west of Colo Springs. There's about as much to do other than gambool in either place. In CC we did the tour of an old house/telegraph office/railroad station and then a tour ofthe historic whorehouse. Well, that's all folks, time to gambool.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wife and I went to CC last summer for a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

is it possible to sppend an entire week in CC? I've never been, is there much to do other than gamboool. I can't imagine spending a week in Blackhawk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackhawk is west of Denver, Cripple Creek is west of Colo Springs. There's about as much to do other than gambool in either place. In CC we did the tour of an old house/telegraph office/railroad station and then a tour ofthe historic whorehouse. Well, that's all folks, time to gambool.

[/ QUOTE ]

The biggest difference, Blackhawk is 30 mins from 2 million people, CC is an hour from 600k people. Also, the the southern colorado crowd that patronizes CC is much older.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:38 PM

Started around Oct of '05. Played donkaments for a bit, started playing limit in December. Camped out in the .25/.50 on Crypto and .35/.70. Moved over to Stars and played a lot of .5/1 in addition to some lower and higher limits in January. In February played a lot of 1/2 and in March played a little 2/4 but school got busy. Didn't play much in March, April, May, but in June played a lot of 2/4 and 5/10. Played lots more of 2/4, 5/10, 10/20 in July with a couple shots at 30/60. Lots of 5/10, 10/20, 30/60, 50/100 in August with a few shots at 100/200. In September still playing a mix of 5/10-30/60, though have less free time during the school year. Also in August picked up a Razz habit and have played a big mix of .5/1 to 30/60 there. Hope to learn NL or other HORSE games soon.
Old 09-17-2006, 06:19 PM

wow, did you grind 300BB for 50/100 in 1 year, starting with .25/.5? how many hands?
Old 09-17-2006, 06:24 PM

No longer playing LHE. Almost gave up the game but right when I was signing off I found an opportunity playing cards that was too good to pass up. I still post here b/c I love you guys. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2006, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No longer playing LHE. Almost gave up the game but right when I was signing off I found an opportunity playing cards that was too good to pass up. I still post here b/c I love you guys. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

we love you too mang