Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Some Answers

why do these threads always make me want to bang my head on the wall
Old 07-07-2007, 09:22 PM

Vehn - that's funny. They make me want to bang your head on the wall too!!!!
Old 07-07-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why do these threads always make me want to bang my head on the wall

[/ QUOTE ]

I know exactly what you're saying, because most of us got this awkward kind of bs out of the way in high school. I can't blame someone for not figuring this kind of stuff out until later though. Eventually he'll understand what's going on.

OP, take her out for drinks, or take her to your house for a home cooked meal with drinks and a movie. Things will work out if you put any sort of physical contact out. By work out I mean you'll either be turned down, or you'll figure out that she likes you and good things happen. Either way it's better then where you're at now even if you think it's terrible to be turned down.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Another First Date Thread

[ QUOTE ]
yikes.

"Should I put my arm around her? Just let her make any move? Thanks guys, I just don't want to blow this one."

who are you and which one is the girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd
Old 07-07-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Another First Date Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Her asking him out is a total, CLASSIC sign of the female player. She has him on HER schedule. She's the one calling the shots.

[/ QUOTE ]
So why doesn't he let her pay for everything? That'd be so awesome.

When the issue comes up, he can just say, "I was really impressed by your assertiveness and how you wanted to take me out!"

There's no way in hell I'd ever have a girl blow me off for two weeks, then ask me out, and have me end up paying for the whole thing. At the very best I'll be paying for half.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is also possible that he is a gimmick account of iron81.

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA HA HA HA

Movie theater. Awesome. Why go somewhere where you would *gasp* have to talk to her. Make sure you do the Microbob stretch and get some elbow tit.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:38 AM

Like everyone said, don't go to a movie. I'll give you an easy suggestion. Cook her dinner - make something simple / classy like pasta. Get a bottle of wine. Eat, get drunk, and the rest will take care of itself.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Trip Report

Well I figured I would oblige to the people that hate when posters make threads like these and never respond back with a trip report so here it is:

First of all I know its been awhile but there has been some reasons. She blew off a few more dates then we went our ways and she came running back within a few days and said how she was sorry about all that happened and that she was admittedley nervous and hanging out and proceeding with a relationship. So we start talking again and we agree to wait until college to hang out so we do.

Fast forward a month or so to last night. She comes to my place and we watch Disturbia. We get really close and she gave me plenty of body language signals that I should of used to kiss-close her but I'm a wuss and we ended up just cuddling for a few hours. All intentions were for us to go back to her place to sleep as long as I passed her "test" she called it. Well obviously that didnt work out and I ended up dropping her off late at night.

I'm fairly certain her test was how good of a kisser I was. But I just can't get myself to overcome my shyness around first kisses and pull it off. Did I blow my chance here and what is my move from this point forward. Btw we talked for a little while after I dropped her off and she texted me right away this morning so these are good signs right? Any tips on pulling my head out of my ass and going for the kiss?
Old 09-01-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Trip Report

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg life tlt
Old 09-01-2007, 03:54 PM

dude, wow