Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2006, 09:10 PM

Default Tijuana

Anyone have any trip reports or experiences? A couple friends are in town and I feel like making the trip; what can I expect and what kind of budget do I need for a crazy night?
Old 05-20-2006, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Tijuana

lol.

tj is just tj. theres not really much to say. you dont need a lot of money and the trip will be crazy unless youre a pussy.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:28 PM

One time I went down with 2 girls and two guys from UCSB. Was so drunk and the chicks were all [censored] on absynth that I ended up licking their nipples on the ride home (hey, I had a girlfriend at the time, so I couldn't do anything else, right? i mean its not cheating or something) while they made out with my other friend. Yeah, I guess that wasn't really in mexico though cause we were on the 5 at the time.

TJ is pretty weird. I don't really want to go again unless its just a day trip but I guess its something to experience.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:37 AM

That place just made me feel really dirty the whole time I was there... That place was just not for me...

My friends and I went to a strip club and this nasty stripper took a half empty beer from the guy in the front row and proceeded to insert it in her vag, played around with it for a little bit, then gave it back to the guy who drank the rest of the beer... Hello std...

The only people who go there are underaged kids from San Diego...
Old 05-21-2006, 02:08 PM

pussy.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:14 PM

Me and my friends used to go kinda often. Much preferred going in the day and just having our own party, as the club scenes are really lame. Safari's is the main club, and the drinks are all watered down. Also, if you plan on going, dont be too old, because most of the crowds there are 18-20.

My crazy story: I got handcuffed to a pole by some random guy who wanted me to give him $100 to get out. I gave him $20 and a broken watch.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:40 PM

Complete [censored] hole, don't waste your time. Just go further down the coast to Ensenada, a lot nicer and cleaner, but still a large party scene and lots of American tourists so you'll fit right in.