Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Fast_Freddy cheating?

It's nice to see that in a thread about The Terrorist getting malicious files onto poker players' computers that people are linking to his website and that people are clicking on it. Next time he felts you at 10c/20c you're going to feel quite the fool!
Old 04-28-2007, 03:59 PM

the website is well worth it
Old 04-29-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i believe its freddy deeb

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's Mohammad Kowssarrie aka the terrorist.

[/ QUOTE ]

In WPT niagara I was at Deeb's table and someone asked him if he was Fast Freddie and he said "sometimes" but yet I have heard from many ppl that this is not true, something seems fishy...
Old 04-29-2007, 03:29 AM

I made a translation for all you non-Dutchspeaking-Babelfish hating 2+2ers. My English is not that good, but I think it's comprehensable.

On the first of juny 2006 he made history by losing the biggest pot in online-poker history. His opponent, Fast Freddy, won a pot worth of 465.411 dollars! In the consecutive period of time Johnny lost a few hundreds of thousands dollars to this player. Johnny was mistified, as it had always been him winning loads of money from fast_freddy and not the other way around.He [ff]was one of the worst players at the online high stakes games. There have been rumours that FF hacked Johnny's and other players' accounts and by doing this was able to see his opponents hole cards. I talked to the usually silent Johhny when I was in Monte Carlo and we also talked about this matter.
[....]
Lot's of people think FF is really Freddy Deeb, but you know better?

-Yes I know who he is. His name is Mohammaded Koswa and not before long he was one of the worst players online. I lost an incredible amount of money to him and it doesn't make any sense at all. We are convinced that he scammed us.

That's a remarkable story. Who are "we" and do you have any proof?

-There are more people of whom he suddenly won a lot of money. Myself, I don't really have undenieable evidence, but I heared others do have. We are collecting all the evidence available at the moment. If he pops up again, we are going to get/handle him, that's for sure.

Could it be that another player was playing on his account? A big player who is a lot better?

-No, and I am a 100% sure. It just can't be. The moves he was making were completely irrational. But enough on this mather, I'm sure it will be all right.

If it's all true, this must be "The scandal of the decade".

-Yes, it is, I hope I get him.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In WPT niagara I was at Deeb's table and someone asked him if he was Fast Freddie and he said "sometimes" but yet I have heard from many ppl that this is not true, something seems fishy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Deeb obviously likes the attention and reputation, I'm pretty sure that he started saying his nickname was "fast freddy" on HSP and whatnot after FF showed up online. I never ever heard him referred to as that until they started saying it 10000 times on an episode of HSP.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I made a translation for all you non-Dutchspeaking-Babelfish hating 2+2ers. My English is not that good, but I think it's comprehensable.

On the first of juny 2006 he made history by losing the biggest pot in online-poker history. His opponent, Fast Freddy, won a pot worth of 465.411 dollars! In the consecutive period of time Johnny lost a few hundreds of thousands dollars to this player. Johnny was mistified, as it had always been him winning loads of money from fast_freddy and not the other way around.He [ff]was one of the worst players at the online high stakes games. There have been rumours that FF hacked Johnny's and other players' accounts and by doing this was able to see his opponents hole cards. I talked to the usually silent Johhny when I was in Monte Carlo and we also talked about this matter.
[....]
Lot's of people think FF is really Freddy Deeb, but you know better?

-Yes I know who he is. His name is Mohammaded Koswa and not before long he was one of the worst players online. I lost an incredible amount of money to him and it doesn't make any sense at all. We are convinced that he scammed us.

That's a remarkable story. Who are "we" and do you have any proof?

-There are more people of whom he suddenly won a lot of money. Myself, I don't really have undenieable evidence, but I heared others do have. We are collecting all the evidence available at the moment. If he pops up again, we are going to get/handle him, that's for sure.

Could it be that another player was playing on his account? A big player who is a lot better?

-No, and I am a 100% sure. It just can't be. The moves he was making were completely irrational. But enough on this mather, I'm sure it will be all right.

If it's all true, this must be "The scandal of the decade".

-Yes, it is, I hope I get him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks a lot.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Deeb obviously likes the attention and reputation, I'm pretty sure that he started saying his nickname was "fast freddy" on HSP and whatnot after FF showed up online. I never ever heard him referred to as that until they started saying it 10000 times on an episode of HSP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freddy Deeb has been called Fast Freddy for years and years in the poker world.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:22 AM

is there any chance that Freddy Deeb actually had no idea what they were actually referring to?
Old 04-29-2007, 05:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is there any chance that Freddy Deeb actually had no idea what they were actually referring to?

[/ QUOTE ]

More than likely
Old 04-29-2007, 06:10 AM

Deeb is called Fast Freddy because of hes losse style and many moves. Its well possible that he's reply was to say "I play pretty wild sometimes".

As for the real name of the account i belive his name is Mohammad Kowssa.