Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you support a seperate PL forum?
Yes 4 14.29%
No 24 85.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Roger, I\'m queening it as we speak (NC Thread)

Currently, my roll is mostly in Neteller except for a couple grand in Prima and $2100 in Mansion from that Steelers promo. I'm buying a scanner today so I can send them my license, however, so that won't be there long. I think I'm thinking I may play $100 NL with the money in Prima for now, although I'd consider putting money in FTP, since it looks like it'll be safe there. Since all signs at this point indicate that we will be able to cash out even after the bill is signed, at least by paper check, I'm leaning towards going back to playing as usual, which hasn't been on Party, 888, or Crypto for some time now.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:18 PM

I'm waiting to hear about pokerroom skins. I would really like to try Hollywood poker. (better game selection) If they close up shop for US players, I am more then happy to go back to the bottomless bonuses for AP.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:41 PM

This morning I cashed out of neteller and put almost all of my roll of my roll in this:

I left my original $150 deposit at FT and I'll grind my way back up from .25/.50 again. That way if the whole thing goes BUSTO I can't lose too much and (hopefully) if it all gets straightened out I'll still remember how to play when the gravy train pills back into an American Station near me.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:51 PM

All of my roll is on Stars/UB (750-Stars, 65-UB) and I am not making any set decissions till I clear the Stars reload, or I get an Email saying "withdraw now, you can't play here anymore". Doing it in SnG takes a little longer but it works out to like 80% RB. I'm clearing it as quickly as posible (10 hrs so far this month) but have about 8-10 more hours to go. I think when I am done clearing I will take the rest of Oct off (read: maybe play an MTT every now and then) to see how things shake out. I hope Stars stays with us, I love that site, it's so focused on a good experience for loyal serious players.

On a side note
I think I am playing the best poker of my life right now. I feel really focussed when I sit down to play. I boot up Stars and think "This may be my last chance to play" so I try and play my best. It's amazing what Bill Frist has done for my concentration.

Since I wanted to clear the bonus as quickly as possible and have the prescribed 30 buy-in roll for the $11's I am being a balla.

39 SnG's 36% ROI, 51% ITM, $158 in the black so far.

[censored] you Frist
Old 10-03-2006, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
39 SnG's 36% ROI, 51% ITM, $158 in the black so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh - HOLLA
Old 10-03-2006, 06:13 PM

My roll is all in Stars...$240. I am mostly playing .25/50 6-max and 10NL Shortstack ($2 buy-in).

I feel kinda weird as an American overseas. I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:25 PM

Beat - yesterday after work, I was sitting down in a park, having a beer and cigarette with a friend. Someone's dog runs by, kicks over my beer, which lands right on top of a new pack of smokes and ruins them. Its owner thinks its really funny, waves and then walks of with the stupid dog. Negative EV, i'm down roughly $14.50.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:09 PM

I tried to cash out of UB and got denied due to my UB email address not matching the Neteller one. I think I may just leave that money in there now and not move down like I was planning a couple days ago.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:27 PM

Default Re: countdown to BUSTO!

[ QUOTE ]
Under, easy. Place your line at 6 pm and then it's interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]
I should have added I had to go to work immediately following that post. I'm logging on now, so let's see what I do in the next hour and a half.

Everyone who's got $$$ on Neteller needs to donate to the PPA. $20 is all they really want, and it gets you a free T-shirt. And who doesn't love free T-shirts?

Edit: Sweat me to BUSTO, Full Tilt .25/.50 table "Maggie," I'm SaylorMarsh.

82[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB, free flop of 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], turn and river 10-9 no [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]s and I c/f river.

76o in the SB, complete 'cause it's six-way, flop trip 7's, booyah. $14 left, 28 BB.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:29 PM

Default Re: countdown to BUSTO!

yah I wore my t-shirt on sunday
Closed Thread