Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When is the 75 going in?
turn 13 56.52%
river 5 21.74%
It never/sometimes gets into the pot 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2007, 09:29 AM

Default Re: I cannot win on pokerstars. Reasons ??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Btw I think chezlaw has the most hands played against me. you can ask him how he thinks I play. My screename on stars is SUITEDKINGS1

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool, thanks. I'll go through it on Monday.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:35 AM

There's no guarantee that this person is 'SUITEDKINGS1' just because he says so in a forum post though.

Just email stars support from your registered email address letting us know that we have your permission to post your stats in this thread and I will do so later.

HostMarkW
Old 08-12-2007, 12:21 PM

onlinepro had previously posted his own HH where his handle was revealed to be suitedkings1.

Yes, he could conceiveably have doctored some old HH from way back when that he got from somebody else to make it look like it was him. But I do believe it is him.

You are correct though that Stars should probably wait to receive an e-mail from his registered account before posting some guy's stats around here.

I could just come on to 2+2 and say, "My Stars account name is chezlaw, please post all my stats for all the world to see."
Old 08-12-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's no guarantee that this person is 'SUITEDKINGS1' just because he says so in a forum post though.

[/ QUOTE ]

MicroBob can verify it. Question is, can you trust MicroBob?
Old 08-12-2007, 01:22 PM

I can't verify it at all.
I have no more information than anybody else.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot win on pokerstars. Reasons ??

[/ QUOTE ]
Reason #1: Too many nits.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't verify it at all.
I have no more information than anybody else.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, it's just as I suspected! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Actually, it's best if this guy sends in an email request as suggested. We don't want to set a bad precedent for disseminating private information this way.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:40 PM

Are you at it again with the I can't beat Stars it's rigged threads? you post these every couple of months

Questions.

[ QUOTE ]
I play over 10 hours of poker per day and change up my game from site to site from game to game and table to table.

like I said before I am not the greatest poker player, but I am certain better than a whole lot of people to be able to have done this for over 4 years now making over 500k in total

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Why are you trying to make SuperNova Elite on a site you can't beat? It makes no sense. If you can beat the high stakes games live or on other sites you would be better off to play those and pay for the 3 free tournament entries instead of making your $35-40/hour from FPP points and milestone bonuses, as you still have to deduct your losses on top of that. (Last time I checked you were 10 tabling, the majority at 5-10 I believe?)

2) You said you play 10 hours each day, you are trying to make supernova elite yet you only have 84K hands? Your claim you are playing at Stars to reach Elite Status makes no sense as you are so far behind the requirements needed at this point to even try unless you don't want to see the sun again.

3) You say you have made 500K playing poker, 125k/year over 4 years. Let's say you played 3000 hours a year (which is less then 10 hours a day) you are making about $40/hour playing poker. For someone who is beting high limit 50-100 game online or off your hourly rate is not that great.

(Please don't take the following as any sort of brag because it's it's not meant to be. It's just meant as a comparison)

I have been playing poker for a living for over 3 years. I have been reading 2 +2 for those 3 years, originnaly under a different screen name (Limit Player) and it's where I lerned how to play Poker. The name got deleted by a mod after we got into a pissing match. I was inspired by David Ross and his stories and decided to go "pro" (the name David Ross probably wont mean anything except to long time posters but his blogs and his threads are great reading)

I am a decent player not the greatest but I can hold my own.

I have made over 6 figures every year I have played and at my current pace this year I should end up with about 130K

I don't play 50-100 and I NEVER WILL, I Don't play 25-50 and I NEVER WILL, I don't play 15-30 and I NEVER WILL, I am a small stakes grinder and I always will be, I have no desire to move up.

My current game is either 15 tabling 100NL full ring or 12 tabling 100NL 6 max and I make as much as you do. I have been playing NL for almost a year now previously I was 12 tabling 2-4 and 3-6 Limit full ring, then 8 tabling 2-4 and 3-6 Limit 6 max. I switched to NL because thats where all the fish were going. I also dont work more then 40 hours/week I make about $30/hour from FPP/Rakeback/milestone bonuses/Reload Bonuses alone, so you can see why I have a heard time believing what you say.

Player A (You)- is a winning HIGH STAKES player who plays about 70 hours a week and makes about $40/hour ($34/hour using your calculations of 10 hours a day which I didnt use)

Player B (Me) is a winning SMALL STAKES player and makes as much as player A (You) does working 35-40 hours /week at stakes 1/5 the size of Player A (You) Player B (Me) makes almost as much as Player A (You) does in Rakeback/FPP alone.

Yet Player A (You) who plays for a living, continues to pass up a higher hourly rate at HIGH STAKES on a regular basis for at least the past 8 months so he can continously lose money at the smaller stakes (you are only a slight winner due to FPP bonuses) on a site he can't beat so he can make Elite Status on a site HE STILL WONT BE ABLE TO BEAT EVEN WHEN HE MAKES ELITE STATUS. Player A (You) will have made Elite Status in January 2008 will either do 1 of 2 things

1) say "YIPPEE KAY YAY I'm elite, Now I'll go back to making a higher hourly rate playing HIGH STAKES live or on a completely different site" or

2)say "I'm Elite, I can't leave Stars now. I have braggin rights on 2 + 2, I'll stay on Stars even if I make a smaller hourly rate"

Choice 1 or 2 it doesn't matter, your decision to play on Stars makes absolutely no sense. Your story is so full of holes, kinda like swiss cheese
Old 08-12-2007, 09:58 PM

I think all the above is summed up by the fact that people here give more credibility to a higher stakes player and to a winner. There's always going to be people who think it's rigged for the simple reason that a lot of people have no clue what they don't know. They think they are experts. I used to think I knew a lot and now that I know about 50 times more, I think I have a long way to go. I don't know why anyone really cares what this guy thinks. Six months from now he'll be back with the same story.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:03 PM

fwiw - I don't really care that much what he specifically thinks about it.
I'm just fascinated by the mentality of "I'm losing because the site is intentionally helping the other players" that so many seem to have.