Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker

Old 11-22-2007, 02:31 AM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

I use it as well, but mainly just to see if its someone i'd like to play against after mining a couple hands against him.

I dont really judge any huge calls by looking at stats, the only ones that would help with that are his AF by street, which can be helpful at times.

I'd say the only stats that I keep in mind once I start playing a guy is his Call PFR% and his Fold to cbet%.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ldo = like duh, okay?

...ldo.

[/ QUOTE ]
WRONG, ldo.

[/ QUOTE ]
You should read the rest of the thread ldo.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:46 AM

Update on my Ongame adventure(which is finally over).
When I just joined NL50 HU at Ongame I lost 20 BI in 1k hands. After that I've worked my way back up. Yesterday, i had left 14 points to clear my bonus(out of 1,000). It was a matter of 20 minutes to finish the job. Well, guess what, snicky staff of Ongame robbed me in the last moments. I've lost rivered flush to nut-flush etc etc etc for total of 9 buy-ins!!! And all I had at my account was 10 buy-ins. So by the end of play I had left with one buy-in and congratulations of clearing the bonus,ldo.
But, guys, I am happiest mo-fo. I am so happy to leave that insane skin, I missed my other rooms sooooooo dmn bad, as they are my parents, wife, cat, dog and sweet home.
Wooo-hooo, I'm coming home, babe! Yeaha))
Old 11-22-2007, 02:53 AM

Wait, so how much did you lose there clearing your bonus?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:54 AM

Lol. So how much was the bonus worth, and how much did you lose trying to get it?
Old 11-22-2007, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol. So how much was the bonus worth, and how much did you lose trying to get it?

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFL. The bonus worth only $200, and I did not lose because of TRYING TO CLEAR SOME [censored] BONUS. Stick your sarcasm up your silly ass.
Considering 29 buy-ins of beginning and ending downswings/robbery I am down ($540-$225-@80)=$235.
But the point is not how much I am down, but in the huge loss of time. Ongame's quality of SOFTWARE is unbeliavably ridiculous,and also I have not seen such fast deep short swings at any other rooms for a million af hands. I do not believe in doomswitch. I am very well inclined that their RNG is crappy and has some glitches in it, it is very weird. Players at Ongame are uber-lucky degenerates, that can't trap even with well-hidden hands, all they can is win with one card to catch with all money in, that's their favorite choice, and Ongame keeps helping them. I'll let some1 else to test Ongame's RNG for hundreds of thousnads of hands, but this period was enough for me to compare to any period of my run of million of hands at other sites before this crappy bs ongame.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFL. The bonus worth only $200, and I did not lose because of TRYING TO CLEAR SOME [censored] BONUS. Stick your sarcasm up your silly ass.
Considering 29 buy-ins of beginning and ending downswings/robbery I am down ($540-$225-@80)=$235.
But the point is not how much I am down, but in the huge loss of time. Ongame's quality of SOFTWARE is unbeliavably ridiculous,and also I have not seen such fast deep short swings at any other rooms for a million af hands. I do not believe in doomswitch. I am very well inclined that their RNG is crappy and has some glitches in it, it is very weird. Players at Ongame are uber-lucky degenerates, that can't trap even with well-hidden hands, all they can is win with one card to catch with all money in, that's their favorite choice, and Ongame keeps helping them. I'll let some1 else to test Ongame's RNG for hundreds of thousnads of hands, but this period was enough for me to compare to any period of my run of million of hands at other sites before this crappy bs ongame.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only scanned this bc I'm kind of drunk, but the bolded part I read was def up to par for you Pure.

Keep up the good work, if you quit ongame it'll be a damn shame.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:01 AM

Ongame = rigged ldo. [ QUOTE ]
Stick your sarcasm up your silly ass.

[/ QUOTE ] ftw.

In other news, I am HELLMUTHIAN:

Everest Poker — Hand Details
Play Mode: Real Money
Game Type: NL Hold'em
Blinds: 5/10
Stakes: $10 +0.5

sandyvag is at seat 1 with 920.
TheLamprey is at seat 2 with 1080.

The button is at seat 1.
sandyvag posts the small blind of 5.
TheLamprey posts the big blind of 10.

Deal Pocket Cards:

sandyvag: -- --
TheLamprey: A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Pre-flop:
Dynamite2A <font color="#666666">calls</font> 5.
TheLamprey <font color="red">raises</font> 25.
Dynamite2A <font color="#666666">calls</font> 25.

Flop (2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]):
TheLamprey <font color="red">bets</font> 50.
sandyvag <font color="#666666">calls</font> 50.

Turn (2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]):
TheLamprey <font color="red">bets</font> 100.
Dynamite2A <font color="red">raises</font> 470.
TheLamprey folds.

hahaha u stupid fish u are the stupidest fish that ever swam in the sea whats that is it sand in ur vagina oh too bad sorry u didnt get paid on ur trips better kicker or full house ahahahaha.

ps: I won ldo
pss: I can dodge bullets baby ldo.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:07 AM

Someone help me understand this

I was reading Stoxtrader article here http://www.stoxpoker.com/poker-articles (the last one, about turn value check) and two statements puzzled me:

[ QUOTE ]
Example 1: avoid a check-raise when behind
You open-raise 9h8c on the Button. Only the aggressive big blind calls. The flop comes: Td, 9d, 3s, you bet, and he calls. The turn is a Qh. If he checks, you should check. Because of the coordinated board and an aggressive opponent, you would have to call down if he had check-raised. However, sometimes when he check-raises, your opponent will have you beat. Checking this turn gets you to showdown cheaply when behind, and gives you a free card.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that? If the board is very coordinated and you got c/r why you have to call? It's just because this board is likely to induce a c/r bluff? I could use some explanation.

The other is:

[ QUOTE ]
You should also be more inclined to bet with a weaker made hand or as abluff, because it is easier to fold to a check-raise. Also, with a strong draw (8+ outs), you should bet because your opponent only needs to fold greater than 17.5% (or less with more than 8 outs) for betting to be +EV. However, if check-raised, you obviously should not fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get where does 17.5% came from, really. Also why you should not fold to c/r? Depending on the odds you get it's a fold right?

Thanks
Old 11-22-2007, 05:48 AM

Pic of me if any of you were curious what a badass poker player looks like:
http://www.leggopoker.com/blog.php?u=8