Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-14-2007, 11:18 PM

Default Re: Software that blocks your stats on someone\'s HUD..

WOOOOOOA take it easy. You guys really hate the fact that there's some people who don't live on these forums and you get WAY too much of a kick out of tryin to get ppl to feel stupid online cuz ur such a master of online forums. Didn't think it was possible but I was just throwin it out there sorry I go out on weekends and hang out wit girls instead of knowing everything about computers.

lock this.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WOOOOOOA take it easy. You guys really hate the fact that there's some people who don't live on these forums and you get WAY too much of a kick out of tryin to get ppl to feel stupid online cuz ur such a master of online forums. Didn't think it was possible but I was just throwin it out there sorry I go out on weekends and hang out wit girls instead of knowing everything about computers.

lock this.

[/ QUOTE ]
lololol
Old 11-14-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i once wondered if the programmers of these programm have a little backdoor for themselves to be shown as maniacs or mega callingstations or if they offered a service for some people to be added.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmmm, that explains why I saw a maniac folding the whole last night [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

anyway what's the price of that feature? I want to be listed as a 100/100 [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2007, 12:21 AM

Simple steps to solve your problem:
[x]email support and introduce yourself as Mr/Mrs (insert name here)
[x]tell them of how you are tiring of your screenname and strongly desire a change of scenery
[x]insert new screen name
[x]profit

For more information PM me about my Idiot's Guide to Screennames and Other Poker Related Issues Common Sense should be able to Solve.

In book stores soon.

eDoNk
Old 11-15-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i once wondered if the programmers of these programm have a little backdoor for themselves to be shown as maniacs or mega callingstations or if they offered a service for some people to be added.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmmm, that explains why I saw a maniac folding the whole last night [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

anyway what's the price of that feature? I want to be listed as a 100/100 [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Why would you want good, winning regulars to follow you around all day :\. List me as 8/8 and watch them fold as I rape the fish.

This thread had me suspecting that the OP isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Then came the second post..
Old 11-15-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Simple steps to solve your problem:

[/ QUOTE ]
how can the steps force the opponents to view me as a 100/100?

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you want good, winning regulars to follow you around all day :\. List me as 8/8 and watch them fold as I rape the fish.

[/ QUOTE ]
because I guarantee they'll notice you. Personally when a <20/x pushes me out of a hand twice in a row I make a notice willing to call him down with anything low as an A-high...

A nit pushing every second hand is more suspecting than a lagtard folding a random hand. Ok, 100/100 is maybe too much but I think 35/25 has to be a real "gushing cash" because they won't you sort out. After all even the biggest donk ever has sometimes aces.

edit// no chance that an average multitabler will sort you out.