Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I try to implement the right click = check/fold,

will I have problems because at Racetrack (FTP), there is the layout options popping up?

[/ QUOTE ]When you right click the options are popping up?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, the layout options for the table layout (chose between wood, etc.)

I am trying to work this out with check/fold with Right mouse click although I have no clue about this

will post questions here when I have some [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

thx
Old 11-09-2007, 06:22 PM

Version 0.1.13 is available for download. Added ability to set multiple hotkeys for the same action.

Download: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

Note that the TableHotkeys.ini that was briefly added in 0.1.12 has been scrapped. Instead use the Settings window and separate multiple hotkeys with a comma.

Example:
First Button (Fold): NumpadDiv,RButton

Both "Numpad /" and "right click" will be hotkeys to the "Fold" action.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:01 AM

wow..so good!
Old 11-10-2007, 08:46 AM

one problem: I cant put the Bet Pots on the buttons, fe 1/2 on , or 2/3 on .

i get the error: """ is not a valid hotkey
Old 11-10-2007, 09:05 AM

Hello, I know this not the way the script is intended to be used but I could not find a better script for Ongame so I hope someone can help me.

Since i play sngs i only need to be able to fold or push, but i want to be able to do it with the mouse only.

I added XButton1 as fold and it works good as long as the table i want to fold is focused, but most of the time it is not. If i first click left button and then XButton1 it works as I want to, so I added the command "Send, {Lbutton}" in the fold for Ongame. This worked in the ongamescript I used before, but for some reason it dont seem to help here.

The other problem is the allin, first of all is the same focusproblem as with the fold, but there is also another problem. It puts 99999 in the box as it should but when I press the betbutton in the client it only does a minbet for some reason.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:14 AM

edit: This is for the compiled version. Did not ahve time to test the script, that I usually use
Old 11-10-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
one problem: I cant put the Bet Pots on the buttons, fe 1/2 on , or 2/3 on .

i get the error: """ is not a valid hotkey

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, I'll change the separator to | as that is unlikely to be used as a hotkey.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello, I know this not the way the script is intended to be used but I could not find a better script for Ongame so I hope someone can help me.

Since i play sngs i only need to be able to fold or push, but i want to be able to do it with the mouse only.

I added XButton1 as fold and it works good as long as the table i want to fold is focused, but most of the time it is not. If i first click left button and then XButton1 it works as I want to, so I added the command "Send, {Lbutton}" in the fold for Ongame. This worked in the ongamescript I used before, but for some reason it dont seem to help here.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is a better solution already implemented as of version 0.1.12 and that is to select the the "Act on the table under the mouse pointer" option in the Settings window / Options tab. You can open the settings window by double clicking on the tray icon.

[ QUOTE ]
The other problem is the allin, first of all is the same focusproblem as with the fold, but there is also another problem. It puts 99999 in the box as it should but when I press the betbutton in the client it only does a minbet for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for pointing this out. You can modify the current script to work by changing the following:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>OnGame_AllIn:
if IsControlVisible(OnGame_BetAmount)
ControlSetAmount(OnGame_BetAmount, 999999, 0)</pre><hr />
To:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>OnGame_AllIn:
Ongame_Bet(999999)</pre><hr />
The previous method sets the bet amount but for some reason the software doesn't recognize it. This will be changed in the next version.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:17 AM

Tried the Table Navigator idea to get focus on Empire with no success, still had to click the bet box and then bet. But I remebered that Bet Pot allowed you to bet with just one click going from table to table and just mousing over the bet box. So as an experiment, I disabled the bet buttons in PokerPad and turned on Bet Pot and with PokerPad running I had to activate the bet box to bet with Bet Pot, turn off Poker Pad and Bet Pot would bet with one click.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tried the Table Navigator idea to get focus on Empire with no success, still had to click the bet box and then bet. But I remebered that Bet Pot allowed you to bet with just one click going from table to table and just mousing over the bet box. So as an experiment, I disabled the bet buttons in PokerPad and turned on Bet Pot and with PokerPad running I had to activate the bet box to bet with Bet Pot, turn off Poker Pad and Bet Pot would bet with one click.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
select the the "Act on the table under the mouse pointer" option in the Settings window / Options tab.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]