Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 09:24 AM

Default New script: HH-viewer 2

This script lets you set a hotkey to show converted instant hand-histories instead of the ones the poker site uses. It will also show the action so far in the current hand.

Currently only supporting Party Poker. I'll (probably) be adding the sites that BigPotGrabber supports eventually. Much of the code is the same, it comes down to being motivated to actually sit down and put it together. For now, v2.0 is uploaded on the overcards wiki here.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:51 AM

Default Re: New script: HH-viewer 2

Excellent script HalvSame, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2007, 11:41 AM

Wow, that was quick work, thank you very much!

/me run to the tables
Old 11-10-2007, 10:54 AM

Ok, so this is going to sound pretty bizarre but none the less this is what is happening. I am using this on Empire and I can only get the current hand to open, however, right click the icon in the toolbar and press "edit this script" and open the .txt and it starts working- close the text and it goes back to only opening the current hand. Stumbled upon this opening the text to see if I had the wrong settings. Did this over and over for ten minutes to confirm thinking that this was going to sound like the most rediculous post ever- in fact I'm having one last go, can't believe it- yep, that's what is happening [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2007, 11:10 AM

d'oh. I never tested it without having the script file open so I didnt catch this. In the ViewPreviousHH and viewNextHH functions there are two lines that say "IfWinExist, HH-viewer". Change these to "IfWinExist, HH Viewer". I'll update the wiki.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:15 AM

Love the script idea.

Quick suggestion, I have found if it goes to showdown the last line of text is rather long and so the box ends up taking up a substantial proportion of the table. Be good to have a word wrap if over x number of characters.

Other little bug, if you move the table while the hh window is open the window doesn't move with it.

Finally found that initially you can use the same key to open the hh window as to close it, but after a while for some reason that stops working. Might be useful to add the ability to setup a hotkey for closing the window as well. Personally feels natural to have down arrow to open window, up arrow to close.

What do you set posX or posY to move the hh box to say bottom right?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Love the script idea.

Quick suggestion, I have found if it goes to showdown the last line of text is rather long and so the box ends up taking up a substantial proportion of the table. Be good to have a word wrap if over x number of characters.

[/ QUOTE ]Good idea, I'll try to get it in for the next "real" update.

[ QUOTE ]
Other little bug, if you move the table while the hh window is open the window doesn't move with it.

[/ QUOTE ]Also a good idea, but I don't really know how to implement it. I'd probably have to use a timer that compares the window positions "all the time" and moves the HH window along. I foresee trouble when you need to move the HH window out of the way to see some guy's stack etc. All in all it'll bee too messy to bother with imo, since you can just move the table and hit one of the hotkeys to update the HH position.

And besides, I want my own HH window to be at a specific unused spot on my screen no matter what table it belongs to [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Btw, I haven't really had a chance to use this in-game yet. Do PAHUD stats show up in front of or behind the HH?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:35 AM

HH Window appear infront of PA HUD stats in my intial experience.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:31 PM

wow

I would really like to see this HH Viewer for FULL TILT also.

I love it to show the current hand as far as it goes, this helps alot at the tables
Old 11-10-2007, 03:36 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
HH-viewer2 (for party) is based on HH-viewer (for FTP)

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/HH-viewer