Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 03:10 AM

Default Re: NSFW Not for the faint of heart

[ QUOTE ]
a serious question. provided you could get off with impunity and she would be magically revived with the wish of the Dragonballs, how much money minimum would you take to kill this girl

for me, it's somewhere in the 3-4 billion dollar range before i even think about the offer

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh she cant say no after she is dead so id do it for free
Old 11-12-2007, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i'd rather kill a cute little puppy than my worst enemy, and it's not even close (and it shouldn't be unless it's self defense in the case of the latter)

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes these human animals so special? In this particular instance I'd kill my enemy in a second before harming a hair on the puppy's head. To say that "it shouldn't be close" is utterly ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are seriously retarded, and I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond, but oh well.

I bet you don't think for one second before swatting a mosquito on your arm - how would that be any different to killing a dog? How bout a rat? People like you have such a twisted world view its not even funny.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i'd rather kill a cute little puppy than my worst enemy, and it's not even close (and it shouldn't be unless it's self defense in the case of the latter)

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes these human animals so special? In this particular instance I'd kill my enemy in a second before harming a hair on the puppy's head. To say that "it shouldn't be close" is utterly ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are seriously retarded, and I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond, but oh well.

I bet you don't think for one second before swatting a mosquito on your arm - how would that be any different to killing a dog? How bout a rat? People like you have such a twisted world view its not even funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

he doesn't have a twisted view, he is just so stupid/ignorant he has never thought seriously about what he says, so he tries to sound like he is an outsider/rebel/badass
Old 11-12-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

edit: also, if you can honestly say that if given the choice you could kill your own mother/father/sibling instead of a cat then you need help

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm talking about the assertion of a random animal vs. random human. It should be obvious that animals to which one has some sort of sentimental attachment are going to be exceptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

can you really say that you have no human empathy? that is pretty much what you are saying, that if a gold fish and a human were randomly selected and you had to kill one you could kill either without a second though

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no creature besides man that takes pleasure in the pain of another living creature. It's about a lack of sympathy, not empathy.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he doesn't have a twisted view, he is just so stupid/ignorant he has never thought seriously about what he says, so he tries to sound like he is an outsider/rebel/badass

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that applies to me as well.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:33 AM

im a rebel and a badass when i wanna be
Old 11-12-2007, 03:36 AM

i right clicked "save target as"
Old 11-12-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. Nobody is gonna get 'in trouble' for calling me stupid, btw, just because i'm a mod lozl. I'm actually surprised and curious about why this concept seems so foreign and sophomoric. Especially you, furyshade.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cc, do you agree w/the statement about killing a human being the same as killing a dog?
Old 11-12-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

edit: also, if you can honestly say that if given the choice you could kill your own mother/father/sibling instead of a cat then you need help

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm talking about the assertion of a random animal vs. random human. It should be obvious that animals to which one has some sort of sentimental attachment are going to be exceptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

can you really say that you have no human empathy? that is pretty much what you are saying, that if a gold fish and a human were randomly selected and you had to kill one you could kill either without a second though

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no creature besides man that takes pleasure in the pain of another living creature. It's about a lack of sympathy, not empathy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point CC. And to those who say ban OP because I posted this vid need to accept what is reality. I didn't seek this video I stumbled across it as have you. If it were up to me I wish I never saw it. But it's like an evil secret, you just have to share it with others so you don't carry the burden by yourself.
Closed Thread