Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-22-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Click Coaching->Our Professional Coaches->carrotsnake to see his rates and coaching details. Sorry this is not more obvious. We are working on an advanced coaching area which will help a lot with this and scheduling/payments etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Also, is bobbofittos making videos or just part of the coaching team?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did a search for my name, found this thread. My video should be out Friday.

Also, I too found Carrot's sample video really spewey. That said though there were some solid ideas and plays throughout which did make it worthwhile to watch.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, i would've booked a subscription tonight, after watching the vid, if there was some sort of discount for signing up at the outset of the site. it doesn't seem fair to pay full price when you guys are just uploading the first vids. you could list the regular cost and then have an introductory offer. i'm sure others feel the same way. just saying it may be in your best interests to consider something like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the price is extremely worth it, the only problem I have is the payment options. If there was a way to pay by site transfer without having to buy a full years subscription I would be a member by now and thats a fact. I dont have paypal nor do I really want to go through the effort of creating a paypal account just to pay for leggopoker.

I've addressed this topic in your forums and have been told that these are the only payment options for now...so I guess thats it?

Fwiw sign me up for Leggopoker today if I can pay for 3 or 4 months at a time by site transfer (i can image paying every month by site transfer would start to be a pain for you guys). I'm just not paying for a year up front for a site thats not even a week old no matter how good it sounds...sorry guys. I feel you guys will def see an increase in subscriptions if something like this can be arranged.

To be honest I think you guys should be doing whatever it takes to get your foot in the door as far as poker training sites go. By saying guys can only sign up through paypal or 1 year up front is being a little stubborn as I know that an established site like Cardrunners is even willing to accept 6 month in advance via site transfer.

Lastly I watched both sample vids and am very impressed with the audio and commentary quality, I have also been participating in your forums and eager to be a full member.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:23 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 11-22-2007, 05:28 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 11-22-2007, 05:43 AM

Dumb [censored] thread. OP, your attempt to slam LP has inadvertently given them a ton of good publicity. Mostly because you come off as a close-minded, life-tilting nit with nothing better to do than pick a fight you can't win, and they of course come off as humble/intelligent/etc.

If OP is a fake post, then NH LP. Nothing beats guerilla marketing.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:49 AM

brandysbich - as far as I know, you can signup with a credit card (it's processed through PayPal, but doesn't require an account).
Old 11-22-2007, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(unlike 95% of this thread which is somehow affiliated with Lego Poker)

[/ QUOTE ]
affiliated? lol....CarrotSnake is annoying to play against at the tables and once berated me, doesn't change that he's a good player
Old 11-22-2007, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(unlike 95% of this thread which is somehow affiliated with Lego Poker)

[/ QUOTE ]
affiliated? lol....CarrotSnake is annoying to play against at the tables and once berated me, doesn't change that he's a good player

[/ QUOTE ]

he only berated you once? wtf?
Old 11-22-2007, 06:21 AM

if everyone i've berated started posting in this thread, they'd need a new forum
Old 11-22-2007, 06:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dumb [censored] thread. OP, your attempt to slam LP has inadvertently given them a ton of good publicity. Mostly because you come off as a close-minded, life-tilting nit with nothing better to do than pick a fight you can't win, and they of course come off as humble/intelligent/etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread