Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Small Stakes Digest- March 9th, 2007

Small Stakes Digest- March 9th, 2007

Hey SStakers! Hope this last month found everyone in good health and good spirits. It appears we have a pretty diverse digest this month. February's edition seemed to have a ton of River decisions. This month not only do we have a variety of topics from Preflop and Postflop play, but we had a variety of contributors as well. Hopefully they and the good discussions will continue. Good luck to everyone. If you are in a downswing here's looking at it turning around for you, and if you are running well I hope it continues as long as we aren't in a hand together. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Preflop

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Playing AQo by mntndrew

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Small PP limps and faces a Cap by TripleH68

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Why Don't We Raise QJ? by JJNJustin

Flop Play

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 77UTG: Come Out on a Limb with Me by Grease

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4/8 Flop Play that has been Bugging Me by Scottie K

Fourth Street

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 40/80. Simple Hand. by Joe Tall

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I Want Your BB. Standard? by TripleH68

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Some Idiot LRR QJ UTG

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] FT 3/6 with a Harv by Befolder

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] KK on a Scary Board by Bob T.(Mr. T to you)

On The End

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I Told You I'm a Fish, err Calling Station by Harv72b

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Your Hand Doesn't Add Up Dude by goofball

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] AA and the River Confuses Me by David C

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8/16: Poker Isn't Hard Enough so I Make it Harder by Harv72b

Blind Play

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Blind Battle: Play Along for Fun and Profits by Harv72b

BLAST FROM THE PAST!

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] TT on the Button by Guy on Tilt

--previous digest

As always, suggestions for the Digest are appreciated. Feel free to PM any ideas/suggestions/recommendations. Thanks.
Closed Thread