Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2007, 01:14 PM

Default Any non us player wanna help a us player out 10k stuck on ipoker!

any of you non us high stakes player able to do a 10 k transfer to a us site i have 10k stuck on ipoker network noble poker .... 2eazy maybe if you read this pm me thanks guys .. pm me asap i am willing to send first !
Old 06-09-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Any non us player wanna help a us player out 10k stuck on ipoker!

Dear Sir,

I am Chief Nze Akpamgbo Special Adviser to the family of the late Nigerian Military Head of State General Sanni Abacha on behalf of whose wife I write you this message. Since the assumption of power by the present civilian government in Nigeria, the entire family of late General Sanni Abacha has known no peace at all. The present government has set out plans to liquidate the estate of the late General. The Federal Government has confiscated all known property of the late General in Nigeria. They have equally frozen all the family's bank account here in Nigeria and abroad.

The first surviving son of late General Abacha, Muhammed Abacha is presently standing trial on a framed charge of conspiracy and murder. All these victimization and many more has left the surviving siblings of general Abacha and his wife in a very desperate situation in the battle for survival. In view of this experience and in order to avoid being put into worse jeopardy, Madam Mariam Abacha has decided to entrust her family money under the care of an obscure Like I stated above the family bank account of late General Sanni Abacha has been frozen and the money and property seized by the government. Madam Abacha acting on tip-off withdrew as much money as she could before the freezing of her account and kept it in cash, very well disguised to avoid being detected by the Security agent of the government.

The money will be put under your custody under conditions to be agreed upon by Madam and yourself. Madam would be very pleased to discuss directly with you upon your acceptance to assist her. The first batch of US$45,000,000.00 will be handed over to you as soon as this agreement is concluded. However, you should undertake to make the money available to her on demand as a primary condition to the commencement of the transaction.

Please do treat this matter as very urgent and highly confidential. All your correspondent should be through the above E.mail address. I look forward to your prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,

Chief Nze Akpamgbo
Old 06-09-2007, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Any non us player wanna help a us player out 10k stuck on ipoker!

hit me up on aol ipl4yp0ker