Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes

Old 12-01-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC}***

[ QUOTE ]
margin of victory is somewhat meh. it is a bit inaccurate to how good a team really is- so what if mu can put up 100 against some [censored] school?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, there's a line, but the fact is this: using margin of victory predicts games better than not using it. That is simple proof that it matters. And you know humans use it, you always see teams that barely beat a [censored] team not move up or sometimes even fall in the standings. That wouldn't have happened if they won by 50.

And, if they hate score running up that bad, they can put a limit on the computers to treat any victory over 30 points or something like that to count the same.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:21 PM

so I was watching my bro and an old friend play madden last night. sucked, so I turned it into a drinking game!
my head hurts so bad
happy bday bro
Old 12-01-2007, 05:24 PM

asashfwkfgaskfh 7-0 ALREADY? [censored] you bo pelini, just because you're leaving your job doens't mean you can quit on it
Old 12-01-2007, 06:04 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC]***

Brag: 1st snow of the year in Chicago today and it's starting to accumulate
Beat: Got in a car accident
Variance: There was 3 inches of ice on the road, no joke
Old 12-01-2007, 06:28 PM

how's the car grunch (assuming ur fine)??

i'm hoping for some snow in DC, it's getting chilly, which i like, but the colder the better
Old 12-01-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Goofy is no good, he won't even say if he got laid. He should take a leaf out of your book imo and tell us about some bloody vag adventures? Any more to report btw kill?

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't. It seems we have seen the end of goofy couple

[/ QUOTE ]
What??? I assumed he did.

How is it possible to go to a girls home on a date, sleep over, and not have sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kolo, you are the biggest [censored] dumbass, I swear to god I'm never talking to you on AIM again if you apparently have no concept of the fact that some things I say are meant to stay off the forum.

Now that it's out there - basically, she's a huge tease. It's not even like I'm only in this for sex, but we're lying in bed and she doesn't really seem to be into messing around or whatever, so we're falling asleep and she randomly says "I'm wearing some amazing underwear right now." Obv this gets me going a little bit and we start messing around, and then 5 mins later while lying on top of me she says "sorry, I need to go to sleep" and rolls off of me. So no, I don't particularly want to spend $40 on gas and 4-5 hours on the road so you can [censored] with my head and make me fight for affection.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i'm hoping for some snow in DC, it's getting chilly, which i like, but the colder the better

[/ QUOTE ]

Move to the midwest and you'll never say this again.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also whats a good mousepad you guys have? i have this [censored] ass free one that school gave me, its not raised or anything. surprised my wrist isnt falling off right now. and thac, those razor copperheads are expensive!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go here to pick up a new mouse pad, maybe browse around for a mouse too: http://www.steelseries.com/us

Some of the pads are gigantic and thick, so you probably don't need those.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where do you live in DC? I moved away about 6 months ago and am kinda missing it.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:02 PM

If AIM/MSN conversations are fair game then I had a great one with Kolo the other day. Arg - its not saved to disk any more but it was awesome. I signed onto MSN at about 4am and he said to me straight off 'I have a 15 year old in my bed right now.' LOL. I ask him boy or girl he says boy. I ask him if he has school in the morning/is Kolo going to make him his packed lunch etc and then asked him why he was having sex with a 15 year old boy and Kolo said 'I didn't find out until he had his penis inside me.' Puke.