Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Douchiest single piece of clothing

[ QUOTE ]
Mikey, Affliction shirts are not sweet. Not on Couture, not on even Rampage. They're just busy and overdone. In 2030, we'll look back at the skull gothic weird druidic runes on beat up thin cotton tshirts like we do leisure suits.

That's why I choose to wear tshirts with video game references on them. They tend to pick up cheeto dust like magnets, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

??? I agree. Affliction shirts are butt ugly. Fighters are the only people I've seen who can wear them without looking like total retards, but they're still ugly ass shirts.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:01 PM

Not clothing, but any non Stephen Colbert plastic wrist band is a very strong indication of doucheness.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:09 PM

For those who said blue tooth - I give you this (NSFW probably)
Old 11-09-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who say "Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle shirt" in these threads are bigger douches and/or no coochie getting hermits.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, you wear abercrombie/hollister/american eagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do because being "hood" went out in the 90's. It's all about the hoes baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah really, you people do realize that girls usually like these clothes right? Even though I don't wear those brands much, I can totally see why people do. Especially the high school and college crowd. If your sole purpose for not wearing something is because you aren't sure if guys are gonna approve, take a second and consider how [censored] retarded that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but A&F and it's ilk are driven by this very concept. This is why there's such a backlash from so many people. Unless you're in a frat, leave that [censored] behind. You can literally buy the same (IMO, ugly) apparel from JC Penny's or any other 'low rent' store. People shop at A&F and Hollister for the logo.

If it's all about the ho's, carve your own style. That's what females appreciate.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is wrong with Che shirts? I own one, it's not the Rage Against The Machine version of Che's picture, but even if it were, who cares? I know who he is, I read his diary and did a thesis/report on him in high school. Please allow me to wear a shirt with a depiction of some one who I think has accomplished a lot in his life without being labeled a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing with fedora's. Too many people wear them and look like morons because it's cliche, thusly ruining it for many who could wear them just fine. BTW, I proudly pimp a fedora from time to time with no shame.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who say "Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle shirt" in these threads are bigger douches and/or no coochie getting hermits.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, you wear abercrombie/hollister/american eagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do because being "hood" went out in the 90's. It's all about the hoes baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah really, you people do realize that girls usually like these clothes right? Even though I don't wear those brands much, I can totally see why people do. Especially the high school and college crowd. If your sole purpose for not wearing something is because you aren't sure if guys are gonna approve, take a second and consider how [censored] retarded that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but A&F and it's ilk are driven by this very concept. This is why there's such a backlash from so many people. Unless you're in a frat, leave that [censored] behind. You can literally buy the same (IMO, ugly) apparel from JC Penny's or any other 'low rent' store. People shop at A&F and Hollister for the logo.

If it's all about the ho's, carve your own style. That's what females appreciate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, "Thug Bubbles" I think we want to attract two opposite types of chicks.

I don't buy any type of clothing because of the logo, I buy it cause it is what is in style. Like 8 to 10 years ago I was wearing Ecko and before that I was wearing Tommy and Nautica. It all boils down to dressing to get the best possible snatch you can get.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:57 PM

Old 11-10-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
visor

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i've never seen anybody wear a visor in my life that wasn't on a golf course

[/ QUOTE ]

Somewhat off-topic, but the asian women where I live (Bay Area) can frequently be seen wearing these weird, freakishly large, adjustable visors. I get that their whole deal is to shade the sun off their face, but they sometimes flip the visors down flat in front of their faces and walk down the sidewalk looking like welders. It's pretty funny.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:38 AM

Old 11-10-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
visor

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugg I kick myself now for having worn one of these upside down and all gay like in high school sometimes. I don't think the visor itself is all that bad though, if worn for the purpose of keeping the sun out of your eyes.

I know this is funny to hear from the guy who suggested that backwards hats are a sign of the D, but if I looked at myself 7 years ago and 16 in high school I would likely think that my former self was a douche.