Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2006, 07:13 PM

Default Strip Club Beat

I am currently in France with my two Singaporean friends. One of them wants to go to the red light district, so I oblige. I want to show them a good time so we go to a strip club, because they are illegal in Singapore. It's only 10 euros cover so it seems like a good deal.

It's totally empty. Immediately some girls sit down next to us and start asking for us to buy them drinks. I figure "whatever, it's maybe 10 euros, who cares" so I say ok. Eventually I decide to ask how much they cost. She assures me it's almost nothing. I ask again and she says the same. She asks for another drink. She's really ugly, so I say no of course. She ends up asking and asking again, to which I tell her no. Eventually she just orders another one and puts it on my tab anyways. My friends have bought some girls drinks too. So I decide to find out how much drinks are each. I go up to the front. 110 euros each! That makes a total of 660 euros that we owe for maybe 5 minutes in a deserted strip club with uggs.

So I go and tell the manager how this is a total scam, and how we have 300 euros and he scammed us good and we'll pay 300 and get the [censored] out. He says no. "660 euros, le boss is watching with the camera, cannot charge less". I tell him to [censored] off and ask him to call the police. He refuses. We argue for maybe 30 minutes. Some american comes in who is obviously the owner. I tell him "you scammed us good, here's 300 euros and we will just leave". He laughs and accepts the money and we leave. I am really tilted now. Paris sucks.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:15 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own
Default Re: Strip Club Beat

you shouldve just left w/o paying.

but thats really gay.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:18 PM

I was somewhat afraid we would get hurt. I didn't want to risk it.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:27 PM

That is really [censored], but I absolutely cannot understand how they can charge that much for a drink! Either way, be smart and know how much they cost next time. That's so [censored] though, E110 for a drink, what that's like $225ish, right? [censored] me.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That is really [censored], but I absolutely cannot understand how they can charge that much for a drink! Either way, be smart and know how much they cost next time. That's so [censored] though, E110 for a drink, what that's like $225ish, right? [censored] me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, WTF, how do they stay in business with such ridiculous prices?.....
Old 06-20-2006, 07:34 PM

The real question is, at E110 a pop if you dropped the drink in front of the bartender would they replace it for free?
Old 06-20-2006, 07:38 PM

wtf I don't know the rate but isn't a euro > $. So you're paying over a benjamin for a drink? I'm sorry but even if a drop dead gorgeous asked for a drink I'd say f$%k off
Old 06-20-2006, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurt...?

By a bunch of surrender monkies like the French?
Old 06-21-2006, 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurt...?

By a bunch of surrender monkies like the French?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you should be kind of afraid about being seriously injured, if you think about leaving without paying.

And seriously, who does not know that there is a good chance that the drinks that you buy to a stripper are way overprized.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am currently in France with my two Singaporean friends. One of them wants to go to the red light district, so I oblige. I want to show them a good time so we go to a strip club, because they are illegal in Singapore. It's only 10 euros cover so it seems like a good deal.

It's totally empty. Immediately some girls sit down next to us and start asking for us to buy them drinks. I figure "whatever, it's maybe 10 euros, who cares" so I say ok. Eventually I decide to ask how much they cost. She assures me it's almost nothing. I ask again and she says the same. She asks for another drink. She's really ugly, so I say no of course. She ends up asking and asking again, to which I tell her no. Eventually she just orders another one and puts it on my tab anyways. My friends have bought some girls drinks too. So I decide to find out how much drinks are each. I go up to the front. 110 euros each! That makes a total of 660 euros that we owe for maybe 5 minutes in a deserted strip club with uggs.

So I go and tell the manager how this is a total scam, and how we have 300 euros and he scammed us good and we'll pay 300 and get the [censored] out. He says no. "660 euros, le boss is watching with the camera, cannot charge less". I tell him to [censored] off and ask him to call the police. He refuses. We argue for maybe 30 minutes. Some american comes in who is obviously the owner. I tell him "you scammed us good, here's 300 euros and we will just leave". He laughs and accepts the money and we leave. I am really tilted now. Paris sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

what a bad beat ude, sounds like negative karma for making fun of me.