Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Feature Question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,
I play 1/2 NL (6-max). It doesn't matter which position I raise from (except the blinds), when I open the pot, it raises to $7. If there is 1 limper, it goes to $9. With 2 limpers, it's $11.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just played some 6max NL200 and it was working fine. It was making $8 bets when I was first to raise, or $10 if there was one limper.

Let's try a few things:
1. Try using F8 instead of RButton... see if any change.
2. Erase the hotkey (RButton) from the top box, and check the "Preset the bet window" checkbox. See if it then puts the proper bet in the bet window.
3. Change it from 4xbb to 2xbb, and see if you then get a 2xbb bet, or see if it is still a 3.5xbb bet.
4. I assume you don't have any other action assigned to RButton on any other tab of the software.
5. Change the other boxes on the street bet page from 100 to 150, so we can be sure that it is not using the 100 as you preflop amount.

Let me know the results from all 5 items, and we'll see if we can find the problem.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I tested it out:
1. No effect.
2. No effect.
3. No effect, it still raises pot.
4. I don't have the RButton assigned to anything else.
5. I changed all of the other boxes to 150. This caused my preflop raise to be 4.5xBB. However, if I use the RButton postflop, it causes me to overbet the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

it seems that the software is not detecting what street you are on. This may be due to a table mod.

Try setting the debug mode to "table" on the misc tab. when you have a table open, you'll see a tooltip near the system tray, that will show a lot about your table. Check all of the variables, and let me know is anything is not showing up correctly. If the street is not correct (preflop, flop, turn, river), then either the software is not calibrated to your table (see bottom of the misc tab), or maybe your card edges are the same color as the table felt and the software can not tell the difference between the card and the felt. So my best guess is that some table mod is the problem here. Let me know what you discover.
nano
Old 08-04-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OSD 3 and 4 aren't working for me but the other OSDs and tooltips are fine. I am using a custom table although I have programed the colors in using ctrl-F10, also I am testing in Play Money if that matters. I haven't changed the settings from initial. Let me know if need any other info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anything show up when these are enabled?
Testing on play money tables is fine.
I put some troubleshooting ideas on my web page regarding this here.
Let me know what you find.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing was showing up at all. I switched my background so it is no longer black. Now when I move the table I get the OSD 3 and 4 to show up intermittently however once the table stops moving they go away. When they are displayed for the brief second I noticed that there was no stack info. I debugged 'table' and the stack size is not being read. Yet the stack size is fine in OSD 5. What can do to assist the program in reading stack sizes? Here is my mod: (note nothing in the background or avatar is black, it's all dark grey)

Old 08-04-2007, 06:51 PM

I've switched to the racetrack view with standard graphics and OSD 3&4 still aren't working. 'Debug setup' shows everything is installed fine but 'debug table' still shows the stack is not being read.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:34 AM

Ignore the above, I did a clean install and got most of my mod reinstalled. Your program is very sensitive to changes to anything in the elements directory.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:52 AM

FT crashed four times over 2 sets, 8-tabling the real money turbo SNGs. During most of the crashes there was nothing out of the ordinary going on, however in two of them there seemed to be an interaction between FTS and the FT layout function. Perhaps trying to resize the tables at the same time or something along those lines. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help diagnosis the problem.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:07 AM

Im having a problem running 1.33. The autobet amounts on the postflop streets seem to always go to the amount for a reraise even if it is checked to me.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:50 PM

Hi nano,

If you recall, I originally had a problem with FTS not recognizing the deal me in and wait for bb buttons. Full Tilt's latest update screwed up the text to the point where the revised button pictures no longer work. Even if I shut off cleartype, I can't get FTS to recognize buttons anymore (even though, like before, it still seems to work ok with checkboxes and closing windows.)

I see in the ImagesXP folder that you have copied part of the text portion of the various buttons. I'd like to take a stab at it myself so I don't bug you every time FT releases an update that changes the font. I'll try to put together some buttons that work if you can give me some pointers on what area I need to copy and if there are other restrictions like filesize I need to follow. All I've got is Mspaint, tho.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi nano,

If you recall, I originally had a problem with FTS not recognizing the deal me in and wait for bb buttons. Full Tilt's latest update screwed up the text to the point where the revised button pictures no longer work. Even if I shut off cleartype, I can't get FTS to recognize buttons anymore (even though, like before, it still seems to work ok with checkboxes and closing windows.)

I see in the ImagesXP folder that you have copied part of the text portion of the various buttons. I'd like to take a stab at it myself so I don't bug you every time FT releases an update that changes the font. I'll try to put together some buttons that work if you can give me some pointers on what area I need to copy and if there are other restrictions like filesize I need to follow. All I've got is Mspaint, tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that hard to do. Just capture an area inside the button, similiar to those that I captured. Make sure it is all done in .bmp format
I have a little information about doing it on the website here

However, I don't understand why you would have a problem since the new release from FT. I assume you put those same images that I sent you in the ImagesXP folder everytime you download a new verions of FTS.
nano
Old 08-05-2007, 09:54 PM

Yeah, I did and it worked in the past but not this time. Maybe it's my imagination but it seems like the font changed in this latest FT update. Also, I was testing out another program that shuts off Cleartype when it starts so perhaps that has something to do with it.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I did and it worked in the past but not this time. Maybe it's my imagination but it seems like the font changed in this latest FT update. Also, I was testing out another program that shuts off Cleartype when it starts so perhaps that has something to do with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I just checked it and you're right... FT did change the buttons. I'm going to recapture the images and release a new version shortly.

I may have discovered why your images were different and required that custom set of images. I was just working with a control panel program called Clear Type tuning. There is setting on the advanced tab called LCD screen striping. If it is set to the right hand setting, then the images look like your button images. If set to the left, then they look like mine. You might try getting this program (if you don't have it already), and see if the left setting will allow your deal me mode to work with the standard images. There is info about this on my web page here

You'll need the new images that I'll release shortly in version 1.35

Please let me know.

nano