Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is favorite to win?
EM 37 19.07%
BJ 94 48.45%
Dont Care 63 32.47%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Hot dance teacher, girl I know from college, met her again recently

OK, well here's what happened to me yesterday. New to the forum, but this seems like the place to put it. Lovin da posts here, and thought I'd share this with you all, considering my dilemma and all, seeing what you guys think I should do.

I got a cousin, just graduated from high school, ect, but had to make up a few credits from somethin he failed in PE (physical ed, seriously, how do you fail PE, sad but that's besides the point). Anyway, he asks me to pick him up from this "dance" class he's taking to make up the credits. I start giving him a bunch of sh*t for havin to take dance, and he tells me its all chill and that I'd probably take it if I could just for the dance teacher/instructor. I think he's just pulling my chain, and the girl probably aint that fine, but when I get there to pick him up, DAMN, unbelievable body on that girl.

So I'm standing there, looking at her (tight pink spandex shorts, tight white tank top, awesome abs) when she looks at me and laughs. For a sec there, I'm thinkin she's laughin cause I'm starin, but then she calls out my name.

I'm like, "WTF?" no way this chick knows me. Then I walk towards her, and I recognize her. Turns out, it's this girl I went to college with before. Had a couple classes with her, all I remember from a couple yrs ago was that in the classes I had with her was that she had a damn fine body, and she was damn smart too (completely forgot, one of my boys from back then, had a couple run-ins with her, but I'll explain that later).

Aight, I got to talkin with her for a couple minutes (nothin big, just like how you been what you been up to stuff) and she says after college here in NY she moved to Vegas, and was doin the whole thing over there. She just came back to NYC for da summer and to hang with some college friends, ect, and to teach dance at this job.

Oh and best part about her is she plays poker..ok best part besides her body. I got to talkin about poker for some reason (think she asked me what i was up to for da summer) and found out she plays. She told me she plays on Poker Stars...her id is estelle_something, forgot what she said it was exactly. Anyone play with her before, think she said $100 or $200 max-ring-games? Hottest girl I've met that plays poker in my life. Period. No doubt about it.

After she told me all that, she had to take off and go meet some people, and I had to take my cousin home, but WOW. I'm so thinkin of makin a move on her next time I have to pick up my cousin. Only dilemma is I kinda have this other girl I'm seein (funnnn, i know huh). Nothin serious, just met her at clubs a few times, and ish like that, and she's not so bad herself.

But if I compared the two girls, I'd say the girl i'm with right now is a bit taller, blonde, better boobs, and legs, but the dance teacher girl, very nice abs/stomach, very nice a*ss, and better body overall. tryin to decide what to do. Anyone want a say?

oh got a couple pics of her too, the dance teacher girl.

Got this one off her myspace profile pic, think she has a facebook too, i think it's at least a few months old, because she has streaks in her hair, and it's lighter now:

Oh and back to my friend who did her a couple times. Couple yrs back, last yr in college i believe, friend of mine emailed me this pic of her (da one below), then told me that he had posted like 100 of this pic over bulletins in the Theater and Dance buildings at our school (cause she was a dance major i think). Aight, so check this, he was at her place one night and he got her to change into like 5 or 6 different bra and panties set and model for him. And for a few of the pics, he asked her to turn around, or cover her face with her hair (like in pic below), and just not show her face. Guess she didn't ask why then, she just did as he told her to cuz she wanted to get laid that night i guess. Aight, so well when she found out that he had posted the pics (that didn't show her face, the pic below) all over her school buildings, she got hella heated at him. I think cuz some of the people that went there, knew she wore that kind of belly ring or somethin (but its not like she had a tramp stamp or anythin that noticeable). I think she was just more heated at him cause, according to him, that night after he took that pic he completely teased her to the point that she was begging for it, she was hella tight and he completely destroyed her (his words, probably a bit extraggerated).

That reminds me, he's probably got like 20-30 more pics of her like this, I gotta tell da guy to email me some more. I'll get them posted on here if you guys like what u see, if I can get a hold of some more.

Aight, so until yesterday, I had completely forgotten about this girl. But I checked her myspace after seein her again yesterday, and i think she has a facebook (i killed my account, so i havnt been checkin that). But yea, back to da dilemma, im gonna go see her again on monday when i have to pick up my cousin again, and im wonderin if i should totally go for it and say hell wit da girl im with right now. I think this girl has a killer bod, not just me is it? I absolutely am thinking of going for it right now, she worth it you guys think?

I'll post again here on Monday, after I see her, I'll take a couple pics of her with my camera phone if I can, I'll try and get her to take them with me, you guys will see exactly what I'm talking about.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Hot dance teacher, girl I know from college, met her again recentl

if i could see her as is in the second picture all the time then yes. face beat.

and maybe shell like you, if you can say the instead of da
Old 06-28-2007, 08:31 PM

Default Re: Hot dance teacher, girl I know from college, met her again recently

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
Old 06-28-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Hot dance teacher, girl I know from college, met her again recently

oh ya, and is ur name joey porsche?

[x] Delivers
[x] Hot chick actually turns out to be hot and not an old tranny

A+

Definitely go for it, she looks smokin. Trip report + more pics when you hit it plz. Good luck and if there is a god of men, he will be with you as you go on this journey of awesomeness.

[ QUOTE ]
if i could see her as is in the second picture all the time then yes. face beat.

and maybe shell like you, if you can say the instead of da

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I know, her face aint that great. The girl I'm with right now, her face puts this girl to shame, but I'm really liking her body right now.

Trust me, her face has improved since a couple yrs back in college.

I think I can get over the face, just with her body.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-28-2007, 08:34 PM

She looks like a lotta fun. Go for it!
Old 06-28-2007, 08:35 PM

how bout pics of the girl your with now, the club girl
Old 06-28-2007, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how bout pics of the girl your with now, the club girl

[/ QUOTE ]

true... also a poll so BBV4eva can vote between the two (make sure to include a "two-time both girls LDO" option so I can vote for that)
Closed Thread