Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2006, 10:19 PM

Default Re: WPT Fallsview / Niagara ** Roll Call **

Any of you donkament stars happen to notice what LHE were going? Also, are there free drinks for players? (I don't know how that hasn't been covered yet.)

I'll be there tomorrow night...look for the guy that has no cash because he forgot to EFT $ from neteller. (gobboballa's got me covered tho.) Oh and the cubs hat.

-Craig
Old 10-23-2006, 10:43 PM

There is no free booze but most drinks are free. Milkshakes cost $3.50.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:20 AM

Goblin, there was a 25/50 and 50/100 limit running at 6pm today when I stopped by to check out the prelim event. I think 100/200 limit was running Sat night when I called but i could be mistaken.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Goblin, there was a 25/50 and 50/100 limit running at 6pm today when I stopped by to check out the prelim event. I think 100/200 limit was running Sat night when I called but i could be mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

omaha?
Old 10-24-2006, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no free booze but most drinks are free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think that's funny you sick bastard?
Old 10-24-2006, 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are correct, they also got a 4k/8k game going sat night for about 2.5 hours till the pros realized the Sunday Canadian Trny was starting in the AM. There was a 20/40 game going at one point.

Any case I'll be there , Sat/Sun Night. Its after the event but if anyone else is going to be around I'd [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] a limit game. PM me if you'll be there through the 30th.

Also I think someone asked what we were paying for a room? 119 AM at the hilton.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

omaha?

[/ QUOTE ]

no Omaha , Thursday nights however at Seneca across the border they play 10/20 PLO 1000 min no max but call and advance and tell them cause the regualrs who play usually check the list around 4ish 716-299-1100
Old 10-24-2006, 09:57 AM

They had a 4k/8k game going at fallsview? I know there are some brand names there who play the Big Game in vegas once in a while but not enough to run a game that big. Elezra/Negreanu/Bonyadi ... who else?

Plus, if those dealers are dealing mixed games for the first time ever in 4k/8k i'll be damned.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They had a 4k/8k game going at fallsview? I know there are some brand names there who play the Big Game in vegas once in a while but not enough to run a game that big. Elezra/Negreanu/Bonyadi ... who else?

Plus, if those dealers are dealing mixed games for the first time ever in 4k/8k i'll be damned.

[/ QUOTE ]

just Hold'Em and you pegged the 3 on the head. Its was at 1 amish. They started playing then asked "Wait what time is that tournament tomorrow" when they were told they stopped almost immediatly. So the game was very short lived. Theres a popular Seneca player who was flooring at the time and said he got a good chuckle out of it.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just Hold'Em and you pegged the 3 on the head. Its was at 1 amish. They started playing then asked "Wait what time is that tournament tomorrow" when they were told they stopped almost immediatly. So the game was very short lived. Theres a popular Seneca player who was flooring at the time and said he got a good chuckle out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who ever started this [censored] of a $4k/$8k game at Fallsview is one dillusional dumb [censored]. First of all Elezra only arrived at 2am and secondly he went to his room not the card room.

It bothers me to see such BS posted by some Idiots who only want to say something for the sake of saying it.